All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Beautiful flexibility on your teams!

Thank you :)
Guess it's because i have much more flyers than stuntgroups and they know i adore beautiful body positions ;-) They keep each other motivated to work hard on their flexibility. But in a good way. Elite sequence flyers come to me asking if one of the other girls could pull her spike while tumbling.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Was the backdrop blowing up onto the competition floor?? Or am I seeing things? If it was that windy, how did affect performances? That photo is fierce, by the way. I'm just curious how weather conditions affect a comp like this.

It's definitely windy and your eyes do not deceive you. The outside conditions do have an affect on things but nothing dangerous. However the tent they normally use was destroyed by crazy bad weather the Friday before the event. They had to postpone day 1 and just make it a one day event :jawdrop:
We were thankful no one was hurt when the tent was destroyed.

20131215-IMG_3083-Edit-M.jpg

20140202-IMG_5729-M.jpg
20131215-IMG_0504-M.jpg

Always Fierce

@baghdadfred on IG

Was the backdrop blowing up onto the competition floor?? Or am I seeing things? If it was that windy, how did affect performances? That photo is fierce, by the way. I'm just curious how weather conditions affect a comp like this.

Whenever we would compete at NCA Daytona beach classic as much as we loved competing outside we also hated it at the same time. Depending on the time of day the sun shinning directly into the bases and back spots eyes during stunts wasn't ideal and the wind wasn't fun to battle. No joke one year one of our flyers had a bird poop on her during the pyramid but I guess that's just a risk you take competing outside LOL!

Saw you guys at Cheersport Nationals! Watched a couple of you're teams and they were great as are the uniforms! Would've spoken to ya but considering I'm a nobody on the boards I didn't want to creep you out! Lol :)

Thank you! Boo to not saying hi though. I would've recognized your UN and I'm always super nice. It's part of my southern upbringing ;)

Thank you! Boo to not saying hi though. I would've recognized your UN and I'm always super nice. It's part of my southern upbringing ;)

Lol, I'm sure it won't be the last time I see you all! And I'll be sure to speak next time "Scouts Honor" :) Considering our amazing showing at CS Natls I'm sure we will be there again next season! all but one team Top 3 in every division and 2 National Champions! I think I'm still on cloud 9 from that alone!

Back