All-Star Fierce Update January 8 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not gonna out anyone but her mother reads/posts the board so maybe she can tell us about any new hairstyles :) I can verify that she was moved to the back row of the whole routine and is now required to practice and possibly compete in a neck brace to prevent any future hair flip accidents like that one

I just want to make sure everyone knows that there is no such place as arabia/arab/arawhatever right??? It's not like Canadians are from Canada, Americans are from America, and Arabians are from Arabia... We all know that, right??

So you mean there is no Stingraybia?

I just want to make sure everyone knows that there is no such place as arabia/arab/arawhatever right??? It's not like Canadians are from Canada, Americans are from America, and Arabians are from Arabia... We all know that, right??
After that important discussion we had on pronunciation, I guess the question is now, is Arab pronounced ARab or AIRab??????

No stingraybia that I'm aware of... But I sure do like the sound of it

I'm not scared to admit that when I say arabesque it sounds like air-uh-besk no one has EVER corrected me and I have used that word in new York, new jersey, Illinois, California, Ohio, Kentucky, and Georgia (among others) so I think it's ok... I still don't fully understand what was going on in that thread... But to answer your question I say AIR-ub

HAHA...sorry, been off the boards the last few days. Wasn't really online much, was enjoying the ice event of 2011! The hair flip girl is my daughter. I will say that she still has her long hair, but as KB has said, she was SEVERELY punished for her out-of-line behavior HAHA. She has been told that she might be able to take off the neck brace if this weekend's competition goes by without any further incidents from her. When I saw this video and noticed it was her, I told her about it and we both had a good laugh. She had no clue she even did that. Thanks ShutItDown for pointing it out. I thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment.

Back