Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Weezy

Don't make me hurt you!
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 24, 2010
You've heard of road rage, well I think I also have Fierceboard rage. Here are a few of the "traffic items" that I'm talking about;
  • Stop being so sensitive. If people would thoroughly read thru a post before shooting off a response we would definitely have more thoughtful dialog on this board.
  • Just because someone uses a gym as an example doesn't mean they are attacking a gym. You know what they are posting is probably true. But as a crazed fan or athlete of that gym, your perspective is well "tainted".
  • DO NOT name an athlete in your post unless you have something nice to say. It's happening way too often and it's just wrong.
  • If you are going to report something, please put some thought into your comments as to why you are reporting it. Rude, for example, is one word. If you think a post is rude, state why you think it's rude. I think it's rude to waste my time reporting a post and that's all you have to say. I will immediately reject it.
  • Please remember there are all ages on this board. Most of the time I see arguments its an adult with some 14 year old kid. Hopefully this wouldn't happen in real life, unless they were your child (LOL).
  • The Admins/Moderators are VOLUNTEERS. We do not get paid to do this. I can only speak for myself on this topic as to why we volunteer. I love competitive cheerleading. Even though my daughter is retired, my love for the sport endures. A lot of my friends I met thru this sport. When people ask me my favorite sports I watch, I always reply football and competitive cheerleading. Yes I do think cheerleading is a sport.
I'm sure I have more, but this is a good start.

Oh yeah and I have USASF rage too. Just don't have it in me tonight to start that thread.

Unfortunately I can only shimmy this once.

I'd like to add that hiding behind pm's is pathetic. If you can't say it on the board, don't say it in a pm. It makes you look small and completely destroys any argument you are trying to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to add that hiding behind pm's is pathetic. If you can't say it on the board, don't say it in a pm. It makes you look small and completely destroys any argument you are trying to make.

You WERE talking about me earlier!!!

I must be older than Weezy because my Cheer Message Board rage has waned over the years. LOL But I've been where she is and totally understand where she's coming from.

Some great points you listed there...I'd like to add that it's a shame that some coward behind their screen names. Especially when they constantly bash programs are negative Nancy. Maybe if people knew who they were they would post differently. Maybe if you're 18 & above you should have to list your name. Ok, so that's my only rage about the boards...Carry on Weezy!

I say, why not copy and past the PM's to out the people that are relentless? That should stop it! lol!

It's not necessarily a secret who I am..to the 5 people who are my friends on facebook!

But seriously, people need to grow a thicker skin. Maybe if we did that burn test like they do on Jungle 2 Jungle people would grow up tougher :p

You WERE talking about me earlier!!!

I must be older than Weezy because my Cheer Message Board rage has waned over the years. LOL But I've been where she is and totally understand where she's coming from.

Of course I was ;)

LOL, I also hate when people are so CLOSED OFF they fail to see anyones point of view which then causes this: :deadhorse:

I try super hard to see the viewpoints, and both sides when expressing opinions... sometimes it may not come off perfect but I try.. some on here don't try... it's like OK WE GET IT YOU DISAGREE...

LOL, I also hate when people are so CLOSED OFF they fail to see anyones point of view which then causes this: :deadhorse:

I try super hard to see the viewpoints, and both sides when expressing opinions... sometimes it may not come off perfect but I try.. some on here don't try... it's like OK WE GET IT YOU DISAGREE...

I wish I could shimmy this 1,000 times! :)

Hello, my name is Bill. (hi bill!)

I'm a Fierceboard rageaholic. (tell us more)

When I get on the boards, 80% of the threads are the exact same as they were the week the board started. (They're newbies, be nice)

Also, the prediction threads are so predictable now that we could predict what they're going to predict. (That happens, chill)

If I post a criticism of a routine, some people take it as a personal assault. (Yeah, that's kind of annoying)

Even if it's a great routine, I sometimes just want to point out things that could be better. (Why don't you like Maddie?)

It's not that! But it's not always about the top teams. (F5 is going to win again, you're just a hater!)

No, no, I love Tara and her teams. Really. But can't we talk about somethi.....(Shooting Stars Forever!)

Whatever......(This is the day Ms. Pope has given us!)

:banghead:

Back