All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BE95XmgCUAA7bC6.jpg:large

Whit_Marieee cheerheart4life and I at UCA this weekend :D
Ahhh! I love this! :)

Bling it On I just looked at the comp info...you're going to have a heck of a time with parking if you have to be there early. Our St. Patrick's Day parade is Saturday at 10 AM, and they shut down about half of the streets in Pittsburgh for it, and parking is immensely more than normal. PM me if you have any questions about it, and I can give you the information the school sent to me about it, and try to help you figure out .

Bling it On I just looked at the comp info...you're going to have a heck of a time with parking if you have to be there early. Our St. Patrick's Day parade is Saturday at 10 AM, and they shut down about half of the streets in Pittsburgh for it, and parking is immensely more than normal. PM me if you have any questions about it, and I can give you the information the school sent to me about it, and try to help you figure out .
I saw that online. The parades website says its the 2nd largest in the states I believe? I was kinda sorta hoping that it wouldn't affect us too much since our report time isn't till 2:00pm. I'd be appreciative of any tips you had regarding traffic or parking though. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang it! If only nationals allowed time for socializing. :/
I know!!!!! I hate to be one of those people that run up to folks omg, it's ....You!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather people run up to me!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! How did ya'll do???? I thought I saw one of ya'LLs teams compete....:fro:

I know!!!!! I hate to be one of those people that run up to folks omg, it's ....You!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather people run up to me!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! How did ya'll do???? I thought I saw one of ya'LLs teams compete....:fro:
Day one was amazing! Day two..not so much. My senior 3 got third and my senior 5 got 6th. How did you all do?!

I saw that online. The parades website says its the 2nd largest in the states I believe? I was kinda sorta hoping that it wouldn't affect us too much since our report time isn't till 2:00pm. I'd be appreciative of any tips you had regarding traffic or parking though. :)

With your report time not being until 2, I'd say you'll miss a lot of the actual parade mess, because it starts at 10. There are garages and lots at the convention center so you should be okay with parking, but just give yourself plenty of time incase you have to go down a street or two to a different garage. And of course there will be flocks of people probably wondering the streets lol. But you should be okay with traffic and streets should be reopened by then!

T

There is also a Penguins game at 1 in Pittsburgh tomorrow so br careful with that as well ! I have to be at the convention center at 10:30... I'm leaving EXTRA early!!

T

There is also a Penguins game at 1 in Pittsburgh tomorrow so br careful with that as well ! I have to be at the convention center at 10:30... I'm leaving EXTRA early!!

Haha I think tomorrow is THE worst possible day to have a competition in downtown pittsburgh. Why they didn't go for the Pete astounds me.

T

Thanks for the heads up!! Are Penguins a hockey team I'm guessing? Looks like the weather is not going to be fabulous either :/
We are going to give ourselves an extra 1 1/2 hours just in case :)

Thanks for the heads up!! Are Penguins a hockey team I'm guessing? Looks like the weather is not going to be fabulous either :/
We are going to give ourselves an extra 1 1/2 hours just in case :)

Lol yes they're a hockey team. And my future husbands on it.

Sorry for laughing I just love (some) Americans lack of hockey knowledge

Back