All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me and @TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret at One Up!
1422542_10202422044126789_5247808648172816302_n.jpg

I met a Fierceboarder a couple of weeks ago at American Grand but we didn't take any pics together because she's incognito... sigh. But loved meeting her - she was super nice and funny!
I've never met a Fierceboarder before. or so I thought. Recently, while at the UCA Block Party I was in line for a ride. The whole line kept breaking into a Puerto Rico chant. At the time I remarked on the Fierceboard that we were standing in line for the ride and that Puerto Rico was in the house. By the next morning a fellow Fierceboarder had responded that we must have been in the same place at the same time because she was also there when the team(s) from Puerto Rico were making their presence known. I reflected back and realized I had stood in line next to this individual and her daughter. I had been standing next to a fellow Fierceboarder for over 30 minutes and we barely even spoke to each other. How bad is that ?

We need something so that we can readily identify a fellow Fierceboarder. But, it has to be something not easily recognized by a commoner. A secret handshake maybe. Or, a tattoo of a little "F" on the inside of the wrist. There has to be something. Other not so secret societies have something. Ha! Ha!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We need something so that we can readily identify a fellow Fierceboarder. But, it has to be something not easily recognized by a commoner. A secret handshake maybe. Or, a tattoo of a little "F" on the inside of the wrist. There has to be something. Other not so secret societies have something. Ha! Ha!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Hahaha that's great! There wasn't a Fierce bow this year was there? I was thinking of buying one since I got a new cheer backpack that needed some decorations, but I never saw one for sale.

Back