All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you think people would notice if we had a big "F" in the middle of our forehead ?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Here are the ASL signs for F and B. Just throw those up like a gangsta every so often and you're all set. No need for forehead tats this way!

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1398235423.452895.jpg
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1398235431.402441.jpg

You can meet me :)

I met @BowCat and @imrichhowboutu last year. Hoping to meeting @Mamarazzi this year!

All 3 of them are definitely on my "need to meet" list! I lied, I met Andrew (whose Fierceboard username I can't remember for the life of me) last year! And I was told by someone that they saw me and didn't bother to say hi, so that wasn't fun! I'll dm you!

Also, if we meet, can we please take pictures? I'm never tan. Ever. Not even in the summer. And I got a spray tan and I need to show it off to the world (thankfully it doesn't look orange)

Me too! I'm getting a spray tan tonight :p

I've never met a Fierceboarder before. or so I thought. Recently, while at the UCA Block Party I was in line for a ride. The whole line kept breaking into a Puerto Rico chant. At the time I remarked on the Fierceboard that we were standing in line for the ride and that Puerto Rico was in the house. By the next morning a fellow Fierceboarder had responded that we must have been in the same place at the same time because she was also there when the team(s) from Puerto Rico were making their presence known. I reflected back and realized I had stood in line next to this individual and her daughter. I had been standing next to a fellow Fierceboarder for over 30 minutes and we barely even spoke to each other. How bad is that ?

We need something so that we can readily identify a fellow Fierceboarder. But, it has to be something not easily recognized by a commoner. A secret handshake maybe. Or, a tattoo of a little "F" on the inside of the wrist. There has to be something. Other not so secret societies have something. Ha! Ha!

Were Martin and Fer in that crowd? lol

Yeah, that would be frustrating, finding out after the fact. Definitely need a signal or sign for fellow FBers!

You can meet me :)

I met @BowCat and @imrichhowboutu last year. Hoping to meeting @Mamarazzi this year!

I met @Mamarazzi for literally 20 seconds at NCA. She was going up the escalator and I jumped on it with her! She had to be somewhere and so did I so we parted ways, never to see each other again... it was very Shakespeare or something like that. LOL

I met @Mamarazzi for literally 20 seconds at NCA. She was going up the escalator and I jumped on it with her! She had to be somewhere and so did I so we parted ways, never to see each other again... it was very Shakespeare or something like that. LOL

And we embraced like long-lost family and no one knew that we'd never actually laid eyes on each other before...or since...

And we embraced like long-lost family and no one knew that we'd never actually laid eyes on each other before...or since...

I was hoping the carrying on we were doing would distract from the fact I jumped in front of a bunch of people! I would NEVER normally do that. But then to see me turn right around and head back down the escalator, they probably all thought I was nuts. :D

When I met Andrew (seriously what is his username, it was @andeeroolegend) we just happened to be in line right behind them waiting for large senior Saturday morning and we just stared at each other for a good 10 seconds and went "hey". And I guarantee you that will probably be the way I meet anyone else, because I'm EXTREMELY awkward at first :p

When I met Andrew (seriously what is his username, it was @andeeroolegend) we just happened to be in line right behind them waiting for large senior Saturday morning and we just stared at each other for a good 10 seconds and went "hey". And I guarantee you that will probably be the way I meet anyone else, because I'm EXTREMELY awkward at first :p
I'm pretty sure it's @AndrewSky

Back