All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll be at Champions League most likely--and if I don't make it to the actual competition, I live a solid 15-minute metro ride away from where it's held so I'm down to meet up with whoever.

are you all in the same order in your avatar?! or can i not tell you apart still? lol
I get @BuegeSmalls right every time. Its the other two that I always confuse.

Sigh... If they would just stand in the same order for every photo, that'd be better.

Nope different order in my avatar! That one is @GForce, me, @LeahofthePack (left to right)

I need you guys to be more considerate of us when you are posing for photos. :p

Meant to share this awhile ago, but I finally got to meet @King at worlds! And got to see @Aussiekat again! We talked him into doing a double awesome.

Image1463078869.248012.jpg

I finally got to meet the FB'er who is new to our gym. Our schedules were completely opposite for months (or she was hiding from me-lol) . It was awesome! Her daughter is very sweet too and handled my CP fangirling her like a pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got to hang out with @cheerKT this weekend! She is awesome and fun and needs to go to a few comps this year so more of us can meet her!

I was at the game (although it marked the first time in my life I straight up left Carolina game early), hate we didn't meet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back