All-Star Fierceboarders "section"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 3, 2010
This will be my first time at worlds! Every year theres normally a "fierceboard" section where everyone sits together...isn't there? If there is how would I find it? I'd love to come and say hey :hello:

im pretty sure everyone will def. be sitting down at the bottom, so if you see a huge group or notice anyone come join! Ill be there for sure:) message me your number !

oh where??
ive been to worlds the past 3 years but this is my first time ill be on fierceboard for it
where is ittt

well since most of us have ordered fierceboard tees we should be easy to spot ... however the past two years i have gone we are usually always left side of the mat ... as close to the front left corner as we can get without those old security guards trrying to hold us back cheering on our favorite teams -___-

well since most of us have ordered fierceboard tees we should be easy to spot ... however the past two years i have gone we are usually always left side of the mat ... as close to the front left corner as we can get without those old security guards trrying to hold us back cheering on our favorite teams -___-

if i had a dollar for everytime i was told not to sit on the green carpet....

This is going to be my first year. Are y'all talking about the left side of the stage if you are looking at it, or the left side if you are facing the same way ad the athletes

If you're facing the floor the FierceBoard section is to the left, pretty much at the corner of the mat! It's kind of hard to miss lol

3014_1096133329728_1418430194_30464.jpg

If you're facing the floor the FierceBoard section is to the left, pretty much at the corner of the mat! It's kind of hard to miss lol

3014_1096133329728_1418430194_30464.jpg

My favorite picture from Worlds. We were so crowded. haha. We have to get another one this year

awwh that pictures has made me so jealous that im not going!! you all look like one big happy family hahaha

Ah I wish I could describe my emotions when I look at that picture posted above..SO excited! :bounce: This will also be my first year at worlds and I will have two of my best friends Lindsey (Core Athletix) and Kristy (CNY Storm) with me!

I have a feeling our section is going to be TOO big ahaha, so everyone get there early so we have more seats!

awww! I literally cant waitttt to meet everyone:) Ill be there with 2 girls from my team and my coach! :) wereeee exacticcc!

Back