All-Star Fierceboarders Who Are Not Attending Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I might randomly post some team updates without the team name. That way you can wait till the VOD is uploaded to figure out which team it is.

Might be fun?
That would literally have me on the edge of my seat! It would be really interesting though! But also CRUEL! hahah :)

I think I might randomly post some team updates without the team name. That way you can wait till the VOD is uploaded to figure out which team it is.

Might be fun?
ahh i have finals this week, (yes including saturday), that would make it even harder to focus on studying!

I cried at the gym the other night. I'm not even kidding. I said it wasn't that I was sad about missing Worlds, but...:(

And that's when my cp asked me if I was getting ready to start my "pyramid."
I went to our 5's last practice before Worlds and when they were talking about Disneyworld I was SOOO upset..Not to mention i'm missing out on my FAVORITE team competing :(

I went to our 5's last practice before Worlds and when they were talking about Disneyworld I was SOOO upset..Not to mention i'm missing out on my FAVORITE team competing :(

I sure am glad "crazy" travels in packs around here! :) We'll be twittering, boarding, chatting and VODing all weekend together!

Ummm... @Mamarazzi I am not speaking to you anymore. I can not believe you let this thread get to FIVE pages without asking me why I wasn't in it. :( I soooo want to follow you on twitter. I'm going to GET a twitter just so I can follow you. Wonder if my job has that blocked too? (...goes to check...NOPE. I can get on twitter just fine!:))

For the rest of you, I checked...and they have indeed NOT added Mini 1 or Senior 3 to the Worlds schedule, so we won't be going either. We do have practice this weekend, but other than that I will be here for the DJ, twittering, and overall bad behavior. Will there be over-age drinking?

Next year, however, I AM going. Just to watch...but I'll be there in my Just-a-Mom blinged shirt. Hopefully my friend won't back out at the last minute...:eek:...ahem...

Ummm... @Mamarazzi I am not speaking to you anymore. I can not believe you let this thread get to FIVE pages without asking me why I wasn't in it. :( I soooo want to follow you on twitter. I'm going to GET a twitter just so I can follow you. Wonder if my job has that blocked too? (...goes to check...NOPE. I can get on twitter just fine!:))

For the rest of you, I checked...and they have indeed NOT added Mini 1 or Senior 3 to the Worlds schedule, so we won't be going either. We do have practice this weekend, but other than that I will be here for the DJ, twittering, and overall bad behavior. Will there be over-age drinking?

Next year, however, I AM going. Just to watch...but I'll be there in my Just-a-Mom blinged shirt. Hopefully my friend won't back out at the last minute...:eek:...ahem...

I'm so glad you're back!! See, I really did miss you!

And your friend WILL be at Worlds next year because she would be risking a slow, painful death backing out at the last minute...or forgetting her bling... :p

I cant go...:( Does anyone know where I can watch it live? One of my gyms teams will be there for the FIRST TIME and neeeddd to see their performance!!!

Back