OT Finally, Gay Marriage Is Equal Every Where!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My CP cheer team is performing in NYC for the pre celebration f pride parade today! They were so proud to b invited.
Non CP's college roommates just spent a few weeks in Europe and one of their trip highlights was the gay pride parade in London.

**Big shout out to the Boarder that tagged me in the "Cute Puppy" pictures on the other FB. You are the best**

My CP cheer team is performing in NYC for the pre celebration f pride parade today! They were so proud to b invited.
It is going to be amazing today! Perfect timing by the Supreme Court. Hope your cp has an incredible time and take lots of pictures if you are going as well.

Don't hate me but marriage should be between a man and woman. Period. That's clear in the Bible.

The Bible says a lot about marriage that is considered wrong in modern times. :rolleyes:

marriage.jpg

I worked with a child once who was born with both male and female body parts. Since I taught the child they shared their history. Are they allowed to marry.....

You didn't answer the question. Have you been on here under a different username?

It's just my opinion. It's no more right or wrong than anyone else's.

Freedom of Speech doesn't guarantee Freedom from Consequence. You expressed your opinion now sit down and expect to be told you're either agreed with or disagreed with. That's life. Welcome to FIerceboard, we've been out of attention seeking trolls this past week; thanks for filling in however don't expect your services to be utilized long term. Like all trolls before you, you'll also get run off eventually.

*In case you thought I was serious, I was.*

Back