All-Star First Competitions Of The Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It never ceases to amaze me how it all comes together right before that first comp. CP's is two months away - no uniforms, no music, no pyramid yet and I am not the least bit worried.
There's only 3 more weeks until our first comp. We don't have our uniforms, music, and we haven't worked on the pyramid yet. We have to wear our practice wear to the first comp. :confused:

Wow! Some of you start really early. We haven't gotten our schedule yet. But the rumor is that we have our first comp in November right before Thanksgiving!

ditto...can't wait...first competetion for my CP who is new to cheer this year.
Same here, Jamfest Megajam in DeKalb is UA's first competition as well.

And, joy, it's in my all time least favorite venue... Home of the Hairspray Police! No food, drinks, hairspray, or any liquids allowed into the venue. They search all bags upon entry, and the only food and drink allowed is that which is purchased inside the arena.

And, joy, it's in my all time least favorite venue... Home of the Hairspray Police! No food, drinks, hairspray, or any liquids allowed into the venue. They search all bags upon entry, and the only food and drink allowed is that which is purchased inside the arena.
We are use to no food and drink and bag check from years of club volleyball. But the hair spray police??? that is a new one...

Omg we have had choreo for a month and a half, and music for 2 or 3 weeks. We also all got our uniforms. I posted our real competition date of oct 20 earlier in the thread but we have our show off before then. I would go crazy waiting that long. They have been working hard on stunts and pyramids to get them right but a couple weeks ago the coach let us see our girls full out minus the main stunt and I was impressed. I'm ready to see all 8 teams kick butt this season. I'm pretty excited to see a lot of teams though!

We are use to no food and drink and bag check from years of club volleyball. But the hair spray police??? that is a new one...

I had a can of hairspray confiscated the first year we went there. NIU has some strict rules, which are understandable considering the fact that there was a campus shooting there not too many years ago, but hairspray?

wow! That's crazy, I'll have to let people know so there isn't too much chaos. thanks

Our first is CHEERSPORT in Charlotte, NC in November :) Hopefully we will see Cheer Extreme, Charlotte Allstars, Aviators, Etc...!!!! Proud to live in NC!

Our first is the first weekend of December, which is open Nationals, but I believe we exhibition at a competition the week before.

Back