All-Star First Competitions Of The Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WSA Hometown Throwdown, Baton Rouge, La. Dec 8 or 9. Showcase is dec 1.
Usually we compete at the end of November so this is later for us. I'd be hesitant to compete before mid to late November.

Our first is CHEERSPORT in Charlotte, NC in November :) Hopefully we will see Cheer Extreme, Charlotte Allstars, Aviators, Etc...!!!! Proud to live in NC!
you will :) can't wait to see your tumble maniac bring it on the floor!

our first comp is December 2nd but were probably going to do an expo as like a showcase sometime mid November

Wow November and October seems so early! Most (if not all) ACX teams' first competition is January (Opryland over New years!)! I'm not 100% sure, but i believe that a few Columbia teams may be going to BUTBT in December

Same here, Jamfest Megajam in DeKalb is UA's first competition as well.

And, joy, it's in my all time least favorite venue... Home of the Hairspray Police! No food, drinks, hairspray, or any liquids allowed into the venue. They search all bags upon entry, and the only food and drink allowed is that which is purchased inside the arena.

oh Kiki you beat me to it - pretty sad that they won't allow water for our athletes. The first year we were there I counted 18 cans of hairspray on the ledge in the entryway.

Back