First Post

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 17, 2017
Hi I am Haley. I am on my high school cheer team. I just started cheering in April. I made JV team and I'm usually center flyer for routines. I'm started tumbling classes soon to improve my chances of making Varsity next year. I have my evaluation in a week and a half and I'm very excited, but a bit nervous:)

Hi I am Haley. I am on my high school cheer team. I just started cheering in April. I made JV team and I'm usually center flyer for routines. I'm started tumbling classes soon to improve my chances of making Varsity next year. I have my evaluation in a week and a half and I'm very excited, but a bit nervous:)

You are already having evaluations/tryouts for next years team or is this an evaluation for tumbling lessons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck!! Just by being involved in this chat I can see that you are dedicated and that is more than 1/2 the battle!

Good luck!! Just by being involved in this chat I can see that you are dedicated and that is more than 1/2 the battle!

Most people describe cheer parents as being "committed" but I'm not so sure they mean that in a good way. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back