OT Fitbit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 23, 2010
Does anyone have a fitbit?

I got mine for Christmas and finally figured out how to work it. I'm obsessed with this thing!

Yes a friend of mine have me the Fitbit One. It's pretty cool. I try to wear it all the time especially at training. It's amazing how many steps you take throughout a cheer training session!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Seriously! I work as a CNA and take about 13,000 steps on a shift. Crazy. I have a Force. Having it around my wrist all day reminds me to drink all of my water and make smarter eating decisions. It's totally inspiring.

I had one and loved it. However I washed it and have to purchase a new one. Most of my friends had them and we would monitor and compete against each other daily.

aren't they waterproof? or maybe only certain ones? my sister has one and said she can go swimming with it up to so many feet.

I had one and loved it. However I washed it and have to purchase a new one. Most of my friends had them and we would monitor and compete against each other daily.

My mom has one and its waterproof. Her old one that clipped to her belt went through the wash multiple times and now her one that goes around her wrist (the FitBit Plus) has gone in the pool (along with my dad's) and it's fine

I have the UP24 by jawbone and really like it. I use it mainly for the activity but the sleep tracker really helps me!! I'm a horrible sleeper :/

aren't they waterproof? or maybe only certain ones? my sister has one and said she can go swimming with it up to so many feet.

Fitbits aren't waterproof but I know there's an activity tracker by Garmin that you can swim with and some other brands may work as well.

I ordered a Jawbone UP (the jawbone up24 and the fitbit band don't work with my ancient iPhone 4, womp womp) and it's supposed to come today! I'm excited. I got it in mint green so I'm a little nervous about keeping it clean... Does anyone else have one and have tips for cleaning it?

I have the UP24 my mom gave me her 4s since they didn't tell me at apple that you needed 4s or above for it to work lol bonus because her phone has more gb that my 4 did and all because I cried that it wouldn't work lol was so frustrated at first I thought it was broken hahaha

I got black. I have a friend who has mint green and the color isn't too bad but I wanted something neutral so it wouldn't stick out if I wore something a bit dressier.

I really liked my FitBit for a while, but I kept taking it off for vacation and then camping and then just didn't remember to charge it over and over. It's just over a year old(I had a previous one replaced after almost 2 years), and I'm kind of thinking about selling it. It's just the flex, but I have like 10 colored bands for it too. I just don't use it ever!

Back