Flatter theme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
I have installed and put in a faster and flatter theme, as well as fixed how it looks on phones. Let me know if you have any issues with the look.

@Ashley you should like this new flat theme I think.

@king if I had unlimited power the only thing I would change is that its really hard to tell when one post ends and another begins. Before it was easier to see because of the boxes around each post.
Other than that, I love it!

@king if I had unlimited power the only thing I would change is that its really hard to tell when one post ends and another begins. Before it was easier to see because of the boxes around each post.

I don't believe that part has changed. I am looking at both and it is the same with the gray bars.

I like it, though I preferred the old font, ha. But thumbs up from me.

Oh and the gap between the bar with "Home, Forums, etc" and "Mark Forums Read, Search, etc" is a bit odd to me with the black space

Err wait. Are you talking about on here or the app?

The grey bar on the new app is a very light dotted line. It's hard to notice until you get used to looking for it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Oh and the gap between the bar with "Home, Forums, etc" and "Mark Forums Read, Search, etc" is a bit odd to me with the black space

Here (web). The app was updated recently as well.

The grey bar on the new app is a very light dotted line. It's hard to notice until you get used to looking for it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

This is not about the app. Just the web version.

Is this the app I've been using for awhile? Do I need to get it from the app store now?

Yeah there is an update. There are still some issues they should be fixing soon.

The android update is absolute crap. It crashes so I am keeping it on the old one for a while. Sucks because I don't have notifications to my phone anymore!

Fixed black space.

You talking about the app?

Is there any way we can have the option to choose the less flat theme or a different font? This one makes my eyes hurt.

Is it the font for the flat theme?

Back