All-Star Flo Cheer - Xfinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2017
Is there a way to download the Flo Cheer/TV Varsity app on Xfinity? Trying to figure out how to watch Worlds on my living room tv. I do have a Rouku in my bedroom and I'm guessing I could move it to my living room if need be.

Is there a way to download the Flo Cheer/TV Varsity app on Xfinity? Trying to figure out how to watch Worlds on my living room tv. I do have a Rouku in my bedroom and I'm guessing I could move it to my living room if need be.
It's gonna depend more on what kind of TV you have than your internet/cable provided. I was able to download the FloSports app on my Samsung TV. It only offers casting/mirroring from your phone app though, at least on my TV. Which will work for me, I'll have the live feed pulled up on my phone and it will stream it to the TV. I'll just need to have my phone plugged in all day haha

It's gonna depend more on what kind of TV you have than your internet/cable provided. I was able to download the FloSports app on my Samsung TV. It only offers casting/mirroring from your phone app though, at least on my TV. Which will work for me, I'll have the live feed pulled up on my phone and it will stream it to the TV. I'll just need to have my phone plugged in all day haha
It's a smart tv - Vizio. I'll look into that option. Thank you.

Back