All-Star Flo Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Can anyone tell me how much it cost? I can't find it on the website and I would really like to watch UCA nationals. Also anyone know what other events they stream live? I really want to watch the majors this year. Is the quality of video worth it? Thanks

Can anyone tell me how much it cost? I can't find it on the website and I would really like to watch UCA nationals. Also anyone know what other events they stream live? I really want to watch the majors this year. Is the quality of video worth it? Thanks

I've only ever streamed NCA and Worlds on it, and it was definitely worth the money. Generally good quality if you have a decent internet connection.
It's 29.99 a month, and you'll receive unlimited access to any events they're broadcasting in that month.
Warning it will auto-renew unless you cancel it (if you cancel it you will still have access until the month is up), and I know in the past myself and others have had issues with them actually cancelling it, so I would follow up with them that your subscription is cancelled if you choose to do so.

If you decide to get the subscription, I highly suggest getting a Roku Stream Stick to bring with you at comps. You can use it on most hotel tvs and it is nice to see the feed on a bigger screen. It will really come in handy next weekend, so we can watch the Majors from Providence.

If you decide to get the subscription, I highly suggest getting a Roku Stream Stick to bring with you at comps. You can use it on most hotel tvs and it is nice to see the feed on a bigger screen. It will really come in handy next weekend, so we can watch the Majors from Providence.

Flocheer has a Roku app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warning it will auto-renew unless you cancel it (if you cancel it you will still have access until the month is up), and I know in the past myself and others have had issues with them actually cancelling it, so I would follow up with them that your subscription is cancelled if you choose to do so.

SO MUCH THIS :mad:

I went ahead and purchased the yearly membership. I had used them before and had great experiences, so I felt comfortable doing yearly. My UCA stream worked perfectly. It includes the Majors, UCA HS nationals, NCA HS nationals, NCA nationals, Worlds, etc. Worlds last year was like $60 alone I think, so it was worth it in the long run to just go ahead and do it. It also includes all flo sports if you have any interest in gymnastics, or the other sports channels they have then you get those as well.

Adding in that I've never had a communication issue. I emailed a few days ago around 1 am. A response from one woman came back immediately, and then another person responded at 7 am. In the past I've had no issues cancelling.

Do flocheer also archive awards? I spurge alittle too much this weekend so I didn't buy it but I'm looking to get it soon. I would like to be able to watch awards too.

Back