All-Star Flocheer Account

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
I feel like I remember seeing a thread about problems with FloCheer subscriptions awhile ago, but I am having trouble cancelling my account. Has anyone else had issues with this?? I see no place where I can cancel and every time I try to login to cancel, it tells me to sign up for a monthly subscription. I clearly already have a subscription since I keep seeing $29.99 from Flosports being deducted from my bank account.... I don't see a phone number anywhere, so I emailed them, but I'm not sure how long it'll take for them to get back to me. Let me know if anyone has been able to figure this out!

I feel like I remember seeing a thread about problems with FloCheer subscriptions awhile ago, but I am having trouble cancelling my account. Has anyone else had issues with this?? I see no place where I can cancel and every time I try to login to cancel, it tells me to sign up for a monthly subscription. I clearly already have a subscription since I keep seeing $29.99 from Flosports being deducted from my bank account.... I don't see a phone number anywhere, so I emailed them, but I'm not sure how long it'll take for them to get back to me. Let me know if anyone has been able to figure this out!

There's a Varsity TV email you can contact:

[email protected]

And there's a contact form and phone number on this page:

Varsity Contact - FloSports

Go to tv.varsity.com in the top right hand corner there is a blue person, click on it. There will be a drop down link click on "account" and it will bring you to a new screen. On the left hand side click "subscription" and there will be a link that states "cancel my subscription"

If I join to watch worlds, college cheer nationals, and summit does it matter if I join through varsitytv or flocheer? Are they the exact same thing, just different names? or do I get a better deal with one over the other? I am confused why there are two names, but they seem the same.

If I join to watch worlds, college cheer nationals, and summit does it matter if I join through varsitytv or flocheer? Are they the exact same thing, just different names? or do I get a better deal with one over the other? I am confused why there are two names, but they seem the same.

Worlds is not a Varsity competition (well... by name) so I would definitely look into it before purchasing if you are expecting Worlds coverage.

Join on flocheer. You can use your flocheer login on varsity tv and get NCA and the Summit but Worlds is on flocheer.

Bought flogymnastics and tought I can watch flocheer too but I can only watch flogymnastics :( :( kinda bummed about that

Bought flogymnastics and tought I can watch flocheer too but I can only watch flogymnastics :( :( kinda bummed about that

My husband wanted flograppling, and I thought oh if we get that I can watch cheer too. Blah. So it would be what $60 a month for two sports? That's crazy.

My husband wanted flograppling, and I thought oh if we get that I can watch cheer too. Blah. So it would be what $60 a month for two sports? That's crazy.
My boyfriend just bought it for wrestling, but he bought the year subscription. Someone on here said before that if you get the year subscription, you can watch all sports. I'll have to check and let you guys know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think if you get a yearly subscription you can watch all sports. At least that's how their FAQ makes it sounds, haven't gotten it though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They are very quick on email responses.

I have the yearly flo subscription and can view varsity.tv. The yearly includes everything! I'm not sure if the month by month subscription does everything or just the channel you purchase.

You are all correct. If you pay yearly subscription you get access to all sports.

If you bought a VarsityTV subscription this season and it is still active, you will be able to watch Worlds on FloCheer.com. If you have any other Flo Sports Subscription, it will allow you to watch FloCheer or VarsityTV too. Their backend is all connected now so that it makes it easier for users trying to watch.

If you bought a VarsityTV subscription this season and it is still active, you will be able to watch Worlds on FloCheer.com. If you have any other Flo Sports Subscription, it will allow you to watch FloCheer or VarsityTV too. Their backend is all connected now so that it makes it easier for users trying to watch.

You sure about this? I bought flogymnastics but I can't log in into flocheer or varsitytv.

Back