All-Star Flocheer & Varsity Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope that is the case because when I click on the FloCheer Worlds link it asks me to sign in and won't accept my Varsity.tv login info but if I go to Varsity.tv I'm signed in. I'm so confused and don't want to dish out another $40.00 when I've been on varsity.tv all season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Email their support. The team is pretty responsive and should get you in, you're an existing customer.

Confused, is it better sign up through flo or varsity to watch Worlds and Summit ?

Trying to decide if I should buy the 1 month to get Worlds/Summit or do the yearly so CP can watch the rest of the events for the upcoming season. Are the rest of the events all worth it?
Really wish that it wasn't just cheer and it could be combined with some of the other sports..

Also - how far can you rewind? CP will be at cheer practice on Sunday during some of the SSC and at school for some of the finals on Monday..

Last edited:
Trying to decide if I should buy the 1 month to get Worlds/Summit or do the yearly so CP can watch the rest of the events for the upcoming season. Are the rest of the events all worth it?
Really wish that it wasn't just cheer and it could be combined with some of the other sports..

Also - how far can you rewind? CP will be at cheer practice on Sunday during some of the SSC and at school for some of the finals on Monday..
If you do the yearly, it includes all sports.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Confused, is it better sign up through flo or varsity to watch Worlds and Summit ?
Well right now, due to this post, we are seeing that if you want to watch for this upcoming weekend, you will only have the choice of through Flo at the 39.99/mo or the normal yearly rate.

Then when summit time comes, your login will work for varsitytv to watch.

Some of us have discussed seeing the other flo verticals at the normal pricing and wondering if it would work as their verticals are all connected via flosports subscriptions

Ended up signing up. If nothing else, it was worth getting a big hug from CP ;)
One of our teams is going to be at D2 so we get to see them too!

Seems like some people are confused and to me it wasn't confusing at all so here is my exact experience:

*The last two years I've subscribed through Flo and got to varsity.tv (for the stream) through a link on the Flo website. No prior roku knowledge.*

I went to the roku home page just ten minutes ago. I went down to the stream channels to download. I downloaded FloSports. It asked what sport so I selected FloCheer. I see a box for the 2017 Cheerleading worlds and once for dance worlds. I clicked Cheerleading. It then had all the different venues and I chose HP Field House. Once I got there and tried to click "Play" I had the option to subscribe for 149/39.99 or log into an existing account. I could've done it through the roku but instead I got on my laptop, signed into my old FloCheer membership, and renewed the subscription. Went back to Roku, simply logged in, and all the worlds venues were there for me.

So now, to watch worlds, I can either just go to the app on my roku or I can go to the FloCheer website, and they'll have links to watch worlds through varsity.

In regards to watching other sports with the monthly subscription, I haven't tried but can when I get home later on if anyone would like me to.

Im not sure if it is just being assumed that they are limiting/restricting how many last minute subscribers can watch worlds, but I can't imagine any company thinking it would be a good idea to up the price, take $40 from somebody, and not give them what they want/need to watch. I can only imagine how many nasty calls they'd get with complaints and refund requests!

Also, nobody is ecstatic about the increase from 30 to 40, but $10? I told myself I'll buy a 99 cent can of Chef Boyardee and skip out on my weekend lunch/dinner dates :)

I have floSports on my Roku. There's a cheerleading option where I can view World's. There's also a Varsity.tv option where I can view Summit/D2 Summit. Both are available with my $39.99 subscription. I tried going into other sports & selecting the live event it asked me to purchase that sport $19.99 or the universal option $149.99. It looks like the $149.99 gets you all sports but the monthly $39.99 gets you FloCheer and Varsity.tv. The $19.99 monthly found under the different sports will only get you that sport.

Back