All-Star Flocheer & Varsity Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PSA:
If you are watching worlds via periscope of a livestream or if you're periscoping your livestream, SHUT IT DOWN. Apparently flocheer is finding them and deactivating the accounts that do it, AND they're charging people $40 PER PERSON that watched your periscope. Some girl is being charge upwards of 1,000 for this....

Do you need a VPN to get the livestream in Europe (Ireland)? My meetings for tomorrow were cancelled so I was thinking about getting the livestream but I don't want to have to pay for a VPN also becasue I'm only here for another week I saw that some people needed it and others didn't so idk if it varies by country

Last edited:
Do you need a VPN to get the livestream in Europe (Ireland)? My meetings for tomorrow were cancelled so I was thinking about getting the livestream but I don't want to have to pay for a VPN also becasue I'm only here for another week I saw that some people needed it and others didn't so idk if it varies by country

Some apparently got lucky and don't need a vpn, but unless you are in the US, Canada or the UK you should need one. There are tons of free options for vpn clients though, so you don't need to pay for one.

Some apparently got lucky and don't need a vpn, but unless you are in the US, Canada or the UK you should need one. There are tons of free options for vpn clients though, so you don't need to pay for one.
Okay Thank you! Not sure if i am going to end up buying since something came up today and I might not be home for the division I really wanted to see.

I'm sorry but I never trolled someone until now (this was using Flocheer customer support):

You — Please update your info
help D:

Chat started
Please wait for an agent. There are 3 visitor(s) waiting to be served.
Ryan joined the chat

Ryan
what problems are having?

yes, may I have a cheeseburger? fries? and coke?

you have to help your customer...

Ryan
:mad:

*the food is getting cold*

Ryan
guess you'll have to go out and get it yourself!

this customer service is cheap entertainment...

I'm sorry but I never trolled someone until now (this was using Flocheer customer support):

help D:

Chat started
Please wait for an agent. There are 3 visitor(s) waiting to be served.
Ryan joined the chat

Ryan
what problems are having?

yes, may I have a cheeseburger? fries? and coke?

you have to help your customer...

Ryan
:mad:

*the food is getting cold*

Ryan
guess you'll have to go out and get it yourself!

this customer service is cheap entertainment...
Lolz aside, nice work in distracting the people in charge of helping others watch the stream...

Lolz aside, nice work in distracting the people in charge of helping others watch the stream...
eh, I didn't pay for the stream so I didn't watch any of it so far. It helps me feel better knowing I wasn't the only one suffering in that case. :p

Back