All-Star Floods In Louisiana & Our Cupieqt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was out of the country but definitely going through my daughters stuff to see what she's out grown. Not just practice wear but I'll go through all her clothes. Happy to help. I'll share on my Facebook and hopefully get more willing to donate etc!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm feeling your pain. Thankfully we only got 2 feet of water in the house. Our neighborhood sits on an incline and some people got almost 10 feet.
Prayers for you Icequeen! Luckily my home is salvageable and we will be getting all new cabinets and floors. So I'll take that as a blessing and do my part to help others. Only one portion of our sub floors have to be completely removed and replaced. That's a win!

@cupieqt We are a music mixing company based around the Youngsville, Louisiana area which was also flooded. We are constantly lending helping hands for our friends and family in this area, and wish we had more of us to go around to your area. What we can give you is 50% off of our music services and give a few of our t-shirts to help get you back up and running. PM your mailing address. We will also keep you and your cheer family in our prayers. :)

I come from a very low income school so getting monetary donation will be hard... But I can probably get practice wear that the girls have grown out of.... Do you care if the clothes are used?
We are NOT discriminating against used clothing! We appreciate any and all help. It's a blessing no matter what. Thank you for thinking of us.

The biggest thing we need right now besides things, is encouragement and support. We are literally working round the clock to gut homes and throw stuff out and clean and wash and meet with insurance adjusters. It's just overwhelming. Manpower is spread so thin. So we are all just exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally. We need some happiness to help us keep plugging away.

We missed our choreo camp this weekend. Everyone just feels let down.

@cupieqt We are a music mixing company based around the Youngsville, Louisiana area which was also flooded. We are constantly lending helping hands for our friends and family in this area, and wish we had more of us to go around to your area. What we can give you is 50% off of our music services and give a few of our t-shirts to help get you back up and running. PM your mailing address. We will also keep you and your cheer family in our prayers. :)
Thank you so much. This really means a lot to us. It's very uplifting and a relief.

It's awful. I have family in the area. Their home didn't flood, but was inaccessible for days. Louisiana Athletics in Parieville is being effected as well, and likely some Louisiana Cheer Force families.
I saw the plea from Louisiana Cheerforce and I put together a little something to try and help. I am donating all proceeds from the Allstar Cheerleading book Welcome to Mintland over the next 30 days to this cause. I know it is not much, but if you would like to learn more you can read here. Helping the Flood Victims in Louisiana one book at a time. | Welcome to Mintland-Allstar Cheerleading, Life Lessons and More

I am seeing a LOT if effort in the allstar community being put toward the bigger gyms, Cheerforce, LA athletics ect that everyone knows in the area, but not much mention of helping smaller programs with fewer resources. I would love to see us come together as a cheer community and help the little guys that often get overlooked. I have pitched this idea at my home gym, and it looks like we will be sending what we collect to multiple smaller programs.

I am seeing a LOT if effort in the allstar community being put toward the bigger gyms, Cheerforce, LA athletics ect that everyone knows in the area, but not much mention of helping smaller programs with fewer resources. I would love to see us come together as a cheer community and help the little guys that often get overlooked. I have pitched this idea at my home gym, and it looks like we will be sending what we collect to multiple smaller programs.

People may not be familiar with the area to know what gyms are around that need help. Is there a list of all the gyms, big and small, in the area that people can donate to? Can we assemble a list of gyms with shipping /contact info on this thread? That would probably help a lot of people who want to donate but are only familiar with the big gyms.

Could not agree more! Please let us know of any others we can help (not already listed in this thread.)

People may not be familiar with the area to know what gyms are around that need help. Is there a list of all the gyms, big and small, in the area that people can donate to? Can we assemble a list of gyms with shipping /contact info on this thread? That would probably help a lot of people who want to donate but are only familiar with the big gyms.
That's a good idea. I think there is a listing in the wikki that would be a starting place, maybe USASF? Our gym owner is working on a list now.

Off the top of my head:
Tiger Elite
Tiger Cheer
LA cheer gyms
Precision athletics
Baton Rouge Cheer Academy
are smaller porgrams in the area. I am unsure of who needs what at this point though.

That's a good idea. I think there is a listing in the wikki that would be a starting place, maybe USASF? Our gym owner is working on a list now.

Off the top of my head:
Tiger Elite
Tiger Cheer
LA cheer gyms
Precision athletics
Baton Rouge Cheer Academy
are smaller porgrams in the area. I am unsure of who needs what at this point though.
I will rally our Stingray families and see if we can't get together a clothing/ practice wear/ Cheersport blanket/ Jackets/ Shoes etc.. drive and send to @cupieqt at the address above who can certainly distribute from there. I am sure many will want to help.

I will rally our Stingray families and see if we can't get together a clothing/ practice wear/ Cheersport blanket/ Jackets/ Shoes etc.. drive and send to @cupieqt at the address above who can certainly distribute from there. I am sure many will want to help.
Sounds like a plan!

Prayers for you Icequeen! Luckily my home is salvageable and we will be getting all new cabinets and floors. So I'll take that as a blessing and do my part to help others. Only one portion of our sub floors have to be completely removed and replaced. That's a win!

Thanks. That's great you didn't receive a lot of damage. Fema told my parents that unfortunately the whole house has to be redone. I told my mom the good thing about it is that I'm in the process of buying a condo and she gets to decorate her guest bedrooms over again.

Last edited:
Thanks. That's great you didn't receive a lot of damage. Fema told my parents that unfortunately the whole house has to be redone. I told my mom the good thing about it is that I'm in the process of buying a condo and she gets decorate her guest bedrooms over again.
I

Back