All-Star Floods In Louisiana & Our Cupieqt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are NOT discriminating against used clothing! We appreciate any and all help. It's a blessing no matter what. Thank you for thinking of us.

The biggest thing we need right now besides things, is encouragement and support. We are literally working round the clock to gut homes and throw stuff out and clean and wash and meet with insurance adjusters. It's just overwhelming. Manpower is spread so thin. So we are all just exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally. We need some happiness to help us keep plugging away.

We missed our choreo camp this weekend. Everyone just feels let down.
I have put the word out to our gym to gather up any practice wear that is not used any more. ...................

Last edited:
We are a very small program but our girls are teaming up with the local high schools cheerleading teams and are working on getting stuff together to be sent.

I will rally our Stingray families and see if we can't get together a clothing/ practice wear/ Cheersport blanket/ Jackets/ Shoes etc.. drive and send to @cupieqt at the address above who can certainly distribute from there. I am sure many will want to help.
Thank you so much!

With all of the help coming in we have had an abundance of clothes and shoes. I'm starting to tell people to send gift cards now. Those are less expensive to ship, easily distributed and are one size fits all! You can even put stickers and send cards of encouragement and let people know you're rooting for them.

We are running out of space for clothes and things. Now we need some joy and fun to lift spirits!

Thank you so much!

With all of the help coming in we have had an abundance of clothes and shoes. I'm starting to tell people to send gift cards now. Those are less expensive to ship, easily distributed and are one size fits all! You can even put stickers and send cards of encouragement and let people know you're rooting for them.

We are running out of space for clothes and things. Now we need some joy and fun to lift spirits!

Store wise; what are the best options for you guys shopping wise?

Walmart, Target, Academy. Those are probably the most common nationwide I would think.
Ok, if you are good with clothes I may shift some of that to LA Cheerforce. They are still requesting practice gear for the older athletes. The gift cards are a good idea. I will see if I can send a few your way.

I can't even begin to thank my Fierceboard family for all the encouragement and kindness y'all have shown us during this time. It's been terrible but you guys have made it better in big ways. Thank you from my whole heart.
We still have a long way to go but your donations and support have helped us take a big step back towards normal.
❤️

Update! My friends....I have cabinets! I still don't have floors and my kitchen isn't functional yet but progress is being made and that's happy news.

It's super slow going for everyone though. I'll spare all the frustrating details but between mortgage companies, terrible FEMA policies and just an overwhelming need for all the same supplies (100,000 people and all the local home supply stores having flooded also.....), people are still living in dismal situations.

Back