Following On Fb

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACEDAD

Named "Best Veteran" meaning "Most Attractive".
Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Can anyone explain exactly what the "follow" function is on Fierce Board? I've never really understood the function.

Easily follow and watch what one user posts. Kinda like follow on twitter but you watch all their individual activity.

Ok. So if I follow someone, how am I notified of their posts? I think I clicked to follow a couple of people and other than seeing whether they are online or not, I've never noticed anything about their activity.

Also think it allows you to see info for people that "limit" who can see their info? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also think it allows you to see info for people that "limit" who can see their info? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think so and that's actually what made me ask. I got an alert that someone was following me. After I quickly looked over my shoulder, I clicked on the username and got a message that "user" chooses to limit the information available.

Well, I would like to limit who can follow me if I can't see anything about them.

kingston can we block someone from following? Or at least see more profile information if they have the ability to "follow" what I do?

I don't think so and that's actually what made me ask. I got an alert that someone was following me. After I quickly looked over my shoulder, I clicked on the username and got a message that "user" chooses to limit the information available.

Well, I would like to limit who can follow me if I can't see anything about them.

kingston can we block someone from following? Or at least see more profile information if they have the ability to "follow" what I do?

I honesty haven't explored it that much cause so few people use it.

Back