High School football players & cheerleaders!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At my school(I'm at a middle school), we have football buddies that we bring candy and stuff like that for every game. We also made posters for them.

we make run through banners for each game, wear a senior jersey during school homecoming pep rally day, make them goodie bags for senior night, wear their jerseys at thanksgiving games, and they dont do anything for us though.

this year we only were allows to wear inactive jerseys because the new football coach sends the jerseys away to another state to be washed, fixed, and redone in between games.

At the beginning of the season we pick a senior football player. We make a poster and hang it above their locker before the home games. We also decorated the senior floor and the main hallways in the school. Before the Thanksgiving game and Homecoming me would decorate the boys locker room and bake them something. At the end of the season we would give them their poster and make them a collage of pictures we took of them and the team throughout the season. In return they got us a gift and come to our competitions with flowers

Back