All-Star For Those Of Us Not At Worlds.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 3, 2010
How are YOU cleebrating worlds weekend 2011 at home?! I am....

-getting constant updates from twitter, facebook, youtube and FIERCEBOARD<3
-wearing my favorite team's worlds t-shirt all day :)
-listening to cheer library for hours on end!
-going tanning - to pretend i'm basking in the florida rays (;
-and supporting my fave teams in any way i possibly can!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL 2011 COMPETITIORS!

Well I personally made the effort to hook my computer up to my tv so I can watch VOD on the big screen, and its great so far! Also getting constant updates from twitter, facebook, text, etc! Maybe I should think about going tanning too seeing as how Im practically see through...
And I would be wearing a team t shirt but I cant pick just one to wear! :)

im alternating between the boards, the vod, and my child development book... ugh finals -_- don't they know worlds is this weekend?!

got my 2 laptops hooked up, checking fierceboard, facebook, texts & watching vids.
and the most important thing - got my large D&D coffee!!

And checking Twitter! I couldn't splurge for VOD so I'm covering as many bases as possible!

sitting here with jess getting kicked off of the vod every ten seconds

Does someone else have your login info? My cp was at my Mom's using mine but I couldn't figure out why it kept kicking me out. That was why.

Mamarazzi said:
Does someone else have your login info? My cp was at my Mom's using mine but I couldn't figure out why it kept kicking me out. That was why.

How's your VOD now? I keep flipping back and forth about getting it and writing it off as a business expense.

I was visiting colleges this weekend cause my dad decided to plan them the weekend of worlds, who does that?! So i've been getting thousands of tweets sent to my phone and secretly checking them while in information sessions at the different colleges haha

I had to go to competition today so ive been totally cut off from worlds!!
ive been checking fierce boards
and TRYING to buy VOD but its not working... unless you buy it anymore...

Back