All-Star Friday?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 15, 2010
What is everyone doing on Friday in Orlando? Me and one of my friends are going to worlds, but were not going to the parks, so what else is there to do on Friday?

What is everyone doing on Friday in Orlando? Me and one of my friends are going to worlds, but were not going to the parks, so what else is there to do on Friday?

go to the citywalk! there is fun things to do there like movies/shopping etc. its right outside of universal studios.

go to the citywalk! there is fun things to do there like movies/shopping etc. its right outside of universal studios.

thats actually what our first choice was, i was just making sure their wasnt any important cheer stuff going on we would miss haha :)

You can always hang out at the All Star resort. Everyone will be there for practice, hanging out at the pool, grill, or bar for parents and adults. . .

people usually have fun there. Downtown Disney is also a cool place. There is a 6 story arcade building you can get lost in.

or go to the ICU competition

for the ICU comp? friday is it just like practice? bc i looked up on the icu website and clicked order of performance, and it said rehersal times. so does that mean its only practices? thus, how much is it to online go friday(one day)? do you know? lol

for the ICU comp? friday is it just like practice? bc i looked up on the icu website and clicked order of performance, and it said rehersal times. so does that mean its only practices? thus, how much is it to online go friday(one day)? do you know? lol

The ICU comp is separate. It will be at WWoS and is all day Friday so any practice times you see on that schedule are going to be for the national teams.

The practice time at All Star Sports is the All Star teams preparing for Worlds on Saturday. It's relaxed and most teams will be in some type of practice uniform. It ends up bring pretty social.

Want to make a Rebecca Black joke so bad right now.

I was right there with ya

The ICU comp is separate. It will be at WWoS and is all day Friday so any practice times you see on that schedule are going to be for the national teams.

The practice time at All Star Sports is the All Star teams preparing for Worlds on Saturday. It's relaxed and most teams will be in some type of practice uniform. It ends up bring pretty social.

Do you know how much it is to get into icu?

will there be schudle of all the teams and what times theyre practicing at? or does anyone know what time certin teams are practicing at..

Back