Fundraising Ideas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 7, 2019
Curious what your teams have done that have been successful in raising money for the team? We are heading to Summit for the first time and need to fund raise to be able to go. We are having a meeting next week to brainstorm and would love to ear what types of activities have brought in the most for your team? Thanks.

A friend’s gym was very successful by doing a raffle for a major amount of gear and classes, (ex Nfinity bags, Vegas bows, tumbling class or camp vouchers, free privates, Rebel gear, worlds team clothes, stunt stands, mats, etc). People all over were entering (if you weren’t local then I believe they gave you an amazon gift card instead of the classes/privates) and I want to say they raised about $10k for around $2,000 worth in prizes. Plus the gym gained loads of publicity from it! ;)I’m not sure how shipping everything worked out if the winner wasn’t local, but I’d imagine in that case (since they were giving new items) that they would just ship the products directly from the producer to the prize winners.

We’ve seen gym sleepovers/lock-ins/parent night outs be very popular as well, especially if you have a selling point like idols/worlds athletes being there.

Hope these might help!

Our gym has a really successful fundraiser where each parent gives $20 and the total amount buys yeti coolers. There are three different winners with the grand prize being the nicest cooler and cup bundle. Each cheerleader gets 50 tickets and the money you received was yours to put towards cheer. If you sold all 50 raffle tickets and needed more, you could get more from the gym.

We did a wine raffle around Thanksgiving and it was a huge hit! Every athlete's parent brought in at least one bottle of wine, it could be from their cabinet at home, or a new bottle. Then we sold $10 raffles to wine 30+ bottles of wine. It was super easy and a nice thing for holiday parties or to give away for gifts.

Back