Fundraising Opportunity-something New & Different

Discussion in 'College Cheerleading, NCATA, & STUNT' started by LezleighD, Oct 8, 2018.

1. LezleighD

LezleighD Cheer Stalker

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach / Athlete
    It is time to start making plans for Fundraising for the upcoming school year!

My name is Leslie, and, like you, I’m a teacher and helping teachers and coaches fundraise is just a side job for me. I have also coached for over 13 years, so I know the importance of having an easy and reliable fundraiser!

This type of fundraiser is something that no one has seen yet and could be one of the easiest processes you’ve gone through.

Let’s start with the basics!

WHAT IS COLOR STREET?

Color Street is 100% real nail polish strips that come in Solid, French Manicure, Glitter and Nail Art! They are easy to apply and last up to 14 days! They are quick and easy to maintain, which is perfect for people who are busy! And, to top it off, they are so affordable!

Here’s the fast breakdown of the fundraising program we can offer you with our Nail Strips:

It really is that simple! Your supporters will receive something of great value and will be happy to return each year!

For more information:
    www.leslieferris.com

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE A FREE TWOSIE NAIL SAMPLE TO SEE WHAT ALL THE EXCITEMENT IS ABOUT? Order a sample here:
    Free Samples-Hold Me Tight-Color Street Nails by Leslie Ferris

Please email us at holdmetightnails@gmail.com to get more information and to take a look at our Fundraising packet.

Thanks for your time! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Leslie Ferris, Color Street Independent Stylist
    Hold Me Tight Nails