OT Funniest City Names You've Heard

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
One time when we were going through Michigan I totally forget what for...we seen a sign for a town called Hell. In my area we have a village called Potlicker Flats. In our state we even have a town called Intercourse which was already mentioned here.

We were at a cheer comp in Richmond and there was a street called "licking hole"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a Dingleberry Road in Iowa City. No clue why someone thought that was a good street name.

There's a Buttertubs Drive, Dingle Bingle Hill, and Twiggly Wiggly Road in Nanaimo. One of the former mayors got some ideas from his kids. (Said mayor would also dress in pirate costumes regularly. Because why not?)
Twiggy Wiggly Road is my favorite so far.
Not quite sure why it makes me laugh so hard.

There's a Buttertubs Drive, Dingle Bingle Hill, and Twiggly Wiggly Road in Nanaimo. One of the former mayors got some ideas from his kids. (Said mayor would also dress in pirate costumes regularly. Because why not?)

Those are awesome!

In a nearby city where they are developing the city more so into the city limits, there is an intersection with a road called "Future Road" and the road has yet to be made...

Unfortunately, where the road is actually developed this wont be funny anymore.

I totally want to live on Dingle Bingle Hill! #goals lol

Sounds like a nickname for a fat kid.

Sounds like a nickname for a fat kid.

I live right by Horneytown, NC.

So close that I had to turn off my locations services for Facebook because every time I posted something, it said "in Horneytown" :rolleyes:

Back