All-Star Funny things your coaches say!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

.....points at all the NCA banners in the gym while yelling at the team "See all those? I am the freakin' man!!!!". :)

Got some new ones Thursday night....
The kids were stretching their splits and he yells..."Feel that pain...that is going to get you a little closer to perfection!"
"I feel like I have to set off fireworks and have a parade behind me to keep your attention!"
"When I was in kindergarten I learned George Washington was the 1st president, guess what he is still the 1st president! Some things never change just like pointed toes in jumps!"

Thats inappropriate...

Aside from that, back on topic. Luke Johnson coaches me last year and he would grade our routines based on stores, "That was definatley a Walmart performance. Lets work for Marshall's." I remember one time we did really good and he was like "You all just went from Marshall's to Bloomingdales!!!!" <3 Luke!

it's not inappropriate.... it's not like he does it to jr and youth teams. it's senior teams and it's funny if you know my coach because he's obviously joking.

two diff coaches. one girl had her legs apart in a bhs and he said girl im not your gyno im your cheer coach now close those legs and try again.

we were doing a handstand and the boys would pick us up and we were straddling their legs and some boys had trouble with it and he said boys i know you are unfamiliar with this area so if it smells funny i will go get spray from the office and we will try again. get them close to your face. haha

And people wonder why cheerleading is not taken seriously.

And people wonder why cheerleading is not taken seriously.

I don't like it for any age level, period, how would you feel if you were 23 with your first full time job and some one made a sexual comment to you on the job? Would you still like it? What if 20 years from now you had a child on a team and their coach said that too your child, how would you feel?

I don't like it for any age level, period, how would you feel if you were 23 with your first full time job and some one made a sexual comment to you on the job? Would you still like it? What if 20 years from now you had a child on a team and their coach said that too your child, how would you feel?

I'm not quite sure why you are lecturing me.

jeez, can't yall take a joke....

Yes I can. However, this is not funny.

There are many people on this board that make their living through cheerleading. Every time there is a negative story in the news about a coach that has inappropriate relations with a student, serious injuries, or something of the like it damages the industry. Glorifying these types of behaviors does nothing good for anyone and it is the reason why the mainstream world does not justify cheerleading.

If I want a good joke I'll go watch a Suzie video.

So, someone posted a thread about Camp Jim on here and I would like to personally thank him for adding this one to my coaching lexicon:

"Cry me a river, build a bridge, and GET OVER IT" lmao

our coreographer to a girl-
"oh, so know you decide to be fierce? because all day you've been walking around looking like someone just shot your dog."

If we're talking about choreographers, Luke is hilarious! He said one of our girls looked like Hannah Montana and then when he was choreographing our dance, he was like, "work it like hannah montana, BANGS, EXTENSIONS!"

"It's BASIC PHSYICS!!" (everytime my coach explains how a stunt should be, she ends with that phrase)

"Stop being a pancake" or "p-p-p-paaaancake" (when a flyer lean back too much in cradles or baskets)

"You look like cooked spaghetti"

"You roll like you're in the army"

"Beach 2011. You will all thank me! I will make you look fierce. COME ON GUYS, BEACH 2011!!!"

Back