All-Star Funny things your coaches say!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When some kids are doing great we refure to them as the varsity squad, when the are slacking they are the JV squad and when the should just quit while their ahead they are the freshman squad.

Our choreographer gave us this one when he shouted "ok so right now the front row of the dance is on varsity the back row is on jv and you (insert name here) barely made the freshman team" haha
was the choreographer alex fernandez? causehe definitely said that all the time for the past two years he coached us! ahah hes so funny

today courtney said something like "on 3 flower in the dirt, on 5 flower comes out of the dirt" on when to put ur head down then up before a stunt...i thought it was hilarious, it was so random.

1. one time someone on my team said they were scared to do their 2 to full cause they were too close to other people, my coach said :

"DO YOU THINK A SHOOTING STAR TELLS MRS. ELAINE PASCAL THAT SHE IS SCARED TO DO HER ARABIAN WHIP FULL DOUBLE CAUSE SHES TOO CLOSE TO SOMEONE? NO CAUSE SHE IS A WORLD CHAMPION!"

2. during choreography, our choreographer was whispering to my coach "that chick next to susie isnt getting this dance" my coach asked "which chick?" he said "the one in the red"

we were all wearing the same red shirt..........

3. someone busted in a pass

coach- "are you hungry?"
athlete- "no?"
coach- "WELL THEN STOP EATING THE MAT!"

Girl: "I'm scared to throw my backhandspring."
Coach: "NO YOU'RE NOT!"
Girl:"Yes, I am!"
Coach: "Stop lying to me and throw it"

Whenever someone on the team isn't picking up counts or just makes a stupid comment my coach will just look at them for a second and then say "..atleast you're pretty"

We have a voiceover in our music that says something something.. "You can't keep up with our pace, pace. Time to get out of our face, face.." (something like that ha) and one of our coaches said y'all are looking like your having a hard time keeping up with the pace, pace and like you're about to land on your face, FACE!

Back