All-Star Funny things your coaches say!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bwahahahahahahaha. Omg that's hilariousss. I wish my coaches said stuff thatt. Lol. We're so boring. We don't tell people to be "fierce trannies" and we don't say funny stuff. *sigh*

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

When someone would leave our team the coach wouldn't let anyone say their names again. She would call them the "forbiden or She who will not be named" so when the coach would ask who's spot was that during re-choreo we would say. The forbiden "o" or "a" which was the first initial of the forbiden's name.

Our dance coach was extremely frustrated with the team one day and really upset with one girl in paticular. He told her: "If you don't get that leg straight i'm going to rip it off you and beat you with it"

oh goodness i have about 3843274 sayings that my coaches have but the biggest one that we all always laugh at is "y'all"

We are a new york gym and our coaches/owners are from texas so everytime they say y'all we crack up year after year it's still funny.

The funny things my coaches have said is
" What the Ham sandwich" ... We were having choreography and one of our team mates had her hair wrap/do rag on and when he wanted her to come to him he said "Sojourner Truth" choreographer

Sorry some how I press reply

The funny things my coaches have said is
" What the Ham sandwich" ... We were having choreography and one of our team mates had her hair wrap/do rag on and when he wanted her to come to him instead of calling her by her name he called her "Sojourner Truth" we all busted out laughing and even the coaches laughed to.

When the same choreographer was see who could tumble he split us up between who could and could not and he call the one who could not tumble SPECTATORS and his reason why is because they have the same skills as the people watching us. And of course we laughed again.

9k=

Well I remember in the summer, we kept the door open and we saw these two mice scampering under the tumble track! My (male) coach called our gym owner and was he like, "There's MOUSES in the gym! MOUSES!" ...It's mice, but i appreciate the concern. And my other coach always cracks us up with her stories, but I can't remember any.

for a while, all of our teams had themed music and i'm pretty sure none of us ever knew what the theme was until choreography camp. one year when i was on seniors, we were about to listen to the music and we asked what the theme was. our coach said, "you know.. i didn't do a theme.." then he stopped for a second and said, "never mind. your theme this year is hip hop booty queeeeeeeeeeens!"

After an awful runthrough... "Guys, you're killing me. I want to live to see my next birthday, so can you get a quick drink and line it up again?"

One year my daughter had Wed Haley at her old gym and he was doing the dance, and once they finally got it all good he goes "It's trash, BUT I LIKE IT!" The whole team died laughing! Even when I was told the story I was laughing!

Back