All-Star Ga Vs. Rays - Again

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 6, 2012
Anyone else besides me enjoying the very public "betch-slap"-fest going on between GA and Rays overnight? Allegedly someone had a thermo-nuclear meltdown on twitter about being called out perhaps? Offering scholarships with desperation after complaining all season about another gym offering scholarships?

Get the popcorn and hit twitter - its entertaining
My money is on Rays, you can't argue with a winning record like that.

(Psst - hairpieces don't win worlds I am afraid)

It bugs me that he has nothing better than to try to bring other athletes down like this. Especially because he is an industry leader. Also, I find it unprofessional that a gym owner is swearing on twitter. I blurred out the athlete's name and swear word just so there is not "omg you posted an minors name!" kind of thing:

v83s5y.png

I love that Stingrays response, always classy.

2n8sxy.jpg

I'm sure I missed the ones that were deleted since last night. I don't follow Jamie but I have time to kill before my first class so I thought I'd post these.

It bugs me that he has nothing better than to try to bring other athletes down like this. Especially because he is an industry leader. Also, I find it unprofessional that a gym owner is swearing on twitter. I blurred out the athlete's name and swear word just so there is not "omg you posted an minors name!" kind of thing:

v83s5y.png

I love that Stingrays response, always classy.

2n8sxy.jpg

I'm sure I missed the ones that were deleted since last night. I don't follow Jamie but I have time to kill before my first class so I thought I'd post these.
I'm still just confused how Jamie thought that tweet was bragging..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ugh....Jamie... Stop.....He is literally the most pressed person in cheerleading. Does he not have friends/consultant/magic genie/fairy god mother....someone to tell him to go find a chair and sit all the way down.... Like think about what you're about to tweet... Save it as a draft...and come back in an hour and see how ridiculous it looks.

U-Mad.gif

tumblr_m7a2ps5cfU1qb73iu.gif

tumblr_mcw04jUrni1qm1n7io1_400.gif

stay_pressed.gif
pressed-o.gif

Ugh....Jamie... Stop.....He is literally the most pressed person in cheerleading. Does he not have friends/consultant/magic genie/fairy god mother....someone to tell him to go find a chair and sit all the way down.... Like think about what you're about to tweet... Save it as a draft...and come back in an hour and see how ridiculous it looks.

U-Mad.gif

tumblr_m7a2ps5cfU1qb73iu.gif

tumblr_mcw04jUrni1qm1n7io1_400.gif
pressed-o.gif
You get all the awards!!

How does he even know how many college placement athletes rays have? and also pretty sure an allstar coaches job is to provide good coaching for right NOW. Not get me onto a college squad...
I hope, if they are good coaches, that they do both. My daughter wants to cheer in college. We are definitely not expecting a scholarship, that's not the reason she wants to cheer. She wants to cheer in college because she loves sideline cheering. And I am fully expecting her coach, who cheered in college, to assist her in this endeavor.

Back