All-Star Ga Vs. Rays - Again

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been following his behavior on FB for the past few years now. I'm absolutely baffled by some of the things he posts. Grow up.

THIS... All day
. I do not agree with him politically at all and his 25-paragraph rants on Facebook about how great mitt Romney is made me want to barf. I actually stopped subscribing to his Facebook around election time.

The whole situation is pathetic, sad and unfortunate. Kids use this string as a lesson on how twitter can get you in trouble!

No one benefits or looks good by this behavior. I really wish both would stop. :(

Why can't we all just get along and GA go back to the "by the way there's 11 of us" powerhouse gym they were..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Why can't we all just get along and GA go back to the "by the way there's 11 of us" powerhouse gym they were..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ummmmm, because that wasn't his talent that won worlds either. Those in the Georgia area know who coached that team and let's just say that their new team beat JP at Worlds this year.

Wow :rolleyes: I'm sorry but where is GA getting their statistics for their "#1 in college placement!" & "#1 in male scholarship placement"? There is NO WAY to know that. Are they counting how many athletes from each gym/high school in the nation go on to try out for college cheer and make the team? How do they know how many males have received a cheerleading scholarship? I'm pretty sure scholarship information isn't available to the general public. Also, I'm sure ANY level 5 athlete from either of these programs would make their college team if they chose to cheer.

I think people try to look at it from both sides, but it's hard to defend anyone when they cross a line like that.

I never cared about what Jamie tweeted until he brought a senior aged athlete into it. I would frown upon ANY gym owner or coach that directly tweeted a young athlete with a negative comment like that.

For the record, he did this same thing last year at this time as well. Just with a lesser known gym. Look up the now locked threads on here. He went off on minor's who left his gym for another program.

Wow :rolleyes: I'm sorry but where is GA getting their statistics for their "#1 in college placement!" & "#1 in male scholarship placement"? There is NO WAY to know that. Are they counting how many athletes from each gym/high school in the nation go on to try out for college cheer and make the team? How do they know how many males have received a cheerleading scholarship? I'm pretty sure scholarship information isn't available to the general public. Also, I'm sure ANY level 5 athlete from either of these programs would make their college team if they chose to cheer.
THIS. does Jamie really think that a gym that is able to produce a seven time world champion team does not have any kids going to college to cheer? I would really like to see a list of kids from stingrays who CHOSE to tryout for college cheer and ended up making it. I would guarantee it would be pretty high.

I remember when Georgia was amazing!!! Did he just recently get tacky and all up in everyones business or has he always been this dramatic...I just remember him being such an amazing choreographer back in 2001- 2007 ish...now I don't even watch when his teams show up...his drama is not worth the 2.5 minutes.

As far as I can tell he's always been like this. Picking a different gym in ATL every season. My opinion is that this way if he doesn't do well he has someone to blame. The difference is that now everyone is on Twitter and FB, so it's a lot easier to see his true colors.

I mean it's not like he makes any of his stuff private. A few months ago I read a FB post of his where he thanked all his bullies from when he was a kid and felt that being bullied was healthy for kids to go through. #issuespartyofJP

2pybccj.jpg

Bye.

DEAD

I was JUST thinking that. There is no way that he can really claim to be #1 in college placement. Like does he check out the roster of every single college team, find out where the athletes come from, and count how many are from each gym? Doubt it.

Sure college counts but cheer scholarships are SO rare and some parents want an immediate return on their investment (i.e. worlds rings, championships) Sorry, that argument drives me crazy.
Is he even talking about scholarships? Lots of kids get placed on a college cheerleading team from Allstar...and regardless, very mature Mr. 40 yr old:rolleyes:

Back