All-Star Gas Prices

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gas in DC is around 3.89 right now. Lucky for me I only work 5 miles from home but my commute to the gym is 100 miles round trip 2-3 times a week.

$3.70 San Antonio, TX and I drive a Toyota Camry, between work (5days) and cheer(4days) it cost me 3 tanks at $52 every 2 weeks so that comes out to 156$ every 2 weeks. So every week I spend about $78.

Well honestly thanks but I wish I didn't calculate that; now I'm wishing these things were closer :/

3 trips to GB gym = 270 miles
1 trip to Appleton gym = 30 miles
300 total miles per week @ $4.19/gallon. I retired my suv after last season so my gas bill will go down a bit.

In High Point NC its 3.83? Last time I checked. Well I'm currently over at resort a town over so not sure if it went up. Not cheer related but my mom now drives 77 miles to get me to school, her work, back to my school, her work, and home until we move in October -.- yikes. I went ahead and started at the other school there

I live in a small town right outside of Winston Salem NC and gas has been about to hit $4 for the past couple weeks. Luckily, I live about 2 minutes from my school, so that's not really a problem. But I live about 25-40 minutes from my gym depending on traffic and I have practice 4 days a week. Need I mention my brother's travel baseball team is out of Durham (2 hour drive) and he plays most of his tournaments either there or out of state. (right now they're in Columbia SC). And to top it off my dad travels every week and has to drive to Greensboro to catch his flights, and thats a 45-1 hour drive. So my family spends a lot on gas...smh.

Do you live in Clemmons or Lewisville? I'm moving to Clemmons next month lol

$3.55 here. I'm in South Carolina, just south of the NC line. The gas stations on the major roads leading out of NC are usually quite crowded with cars that have NC plates. Gas usually runs around 20 cents per gallon less here due to lower taxes. The prices have really been going up lately across the board, though. I wish I could afford to buy a hybrid car right now...
Our drive to the gym is around 20 miles each way, and we're there three times per week, so...there ya go.

It's about £1.36/l near me at the minute, which (if I did the maths correctly, which is very unlikely considering it's 11.30pm here currently...) works out at $8.18/gallon :(

It's about £1.36/l near me at the minute, which (if I did the maths correctly, which is very unlikely considering it's 11.30pm here currently...) works out at $8.18/gallon :(
Ugh. That really stinks.

$3.89/gal for regular
very nicely the gym is less than 5 miles round trip, so it doesn't cost much to get there!

Back