All-Star Gas Prices

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So it's pretty much WAY more expensive in every country compared to the USA! Haha.

that they are! when I was in Greece this summer, every time we passed a gas station I was amazed at how low the prices were.. it took me about a week to realize it was in liters lol whoops

its about $3.60 in Kansas City, MO. i have a friend who owns a gas station, he told me that he used to make only $0.05- 0.10 cents a gallon of gas. Now he makes .40-.60 cents a gallon, he says the big gas stations like Quick Trip bump their prices up to make more money so all the smaller stations do the same thing.

In my hometown just outside of Chicago the cheap stuff is 4.29, but I didn't fill up there and ended up paying 4.67 in the city. Ouch.

And people ask why I don't have a car. :rolleyes: My CTA pass is $86 a month and it takes me everywhere I need to go.

So it's pretty much WAY more expensive in every country compared to the USA! Haha.

Oh dear...here comes my gas rant: I've been saying this for years now. I find it hilarious (and ridiculous) the people in the US freak out about the price of gas. And blame every president, no matter who it is - when gas around the rest of the world is waaaaaaay more than we pay. It's not the price of gas that is our problem - it's our CONSUMPTION of gas that's the problem.

A gallon of milk costs more in Chicago than gas (around $5, sometimes $6 :eek: ). That's significantly more upsetting to me than the price of gas - because I use ZERO gallons of gas a week, and about 2-3 gallons of milk. Stop driving so much.

Yes, I understand I live in a large city with a great public transportation system but I moved from a place where public transportation is virtually non-existent. I wish people would realize you don't actually have to drive a half mile to the store. Or a mile down the street to your friend's house. We walk everywhere if it's less than 2 miles. (Why am I fat?????????:( )

OK my rant is over. :D:oops: To answer the original question, I'm not 100% sure because I don't drive but I think Coach Kelli is right - it's somewhere around $4.70-$4.90 for the cheap stuff.

We walk everywhere if it's less than 2 miles. (Why am I fat?????????:( )
Story of my life.

Good news... today the news says that gas prices should be going down a little bit! Now is the time to make friends with other moms at your gym/school/rec program and organize car pools! I don't even have children yet I drive 3-4 kids to and from each practice/game/comp.

I'm in NY about an hour from NYC and the lowest here is $3.89. Sometimes if I can I drive about 30 minutes to NJ where it's about $3.14 and I don't have to pump :)

Story of my life.

Good news... today the news says that gas prices should be going down a little bit! Now is the time to make friends with other moms at your gym/school/rec program and organize car pools! I don't even have children yet I drive 3-4 kids to and from each practice/game/comp.

$4.41 this morning. Does that count as going down? At least all of them were below $5.00 - even premium.

I go everwhere I can by bike. It's also usually even faster than going by car, especially in the rushhours...

Back