All-Star Georgia World Congress Center/parking

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nikki Moore

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2016
We have a comp Saturday at the GWCC and I completely forgot to buy a parking pass and they are sold out in both lots near there.
Does anyone have any parking recommendations for the area near the GWCC?
I've tried to do some searching but am not really sure how far everything is or how safe/good the lots are.

Thanks!

I've looked at the choices left and Yellow lot is still available. We've parked there before, it's safe (as much as parking lots go) and it is right across the street.
Parking & Directions | Georgia World Congress Center Authority

ETA-Sorry, I just noticed you were talking about this Saturday and not Nationals. The passes are sold out, however, there will still be parking available in Yellow on a first come, first serve basis. We have missed purchasing passes before and have been able to park in the Yellow lot or near by.

Last edited:
If you don't have to drive I would recommend taking the MARTA in. It gets way backed up around there on both days. We ended up missing a team we specifically went early to see because we just straight up weren't moving.

The Yellow lot is kind of back behind the GWCC and is perfectly safe. It's usually the last to sell out. If it's still available I would try that. It's pretty huge and you end up walking a little bit, but it's not bad. (Red Deck is the best but usually the first to go)

I don't get why they aren't selling the Yellow lot online for this weekend :mad:
Went ahead and got a pass for Nationals so I wouldn't miss out on that too!

Yellow lot should have some spots. Sometimes you can still get into the Red deck even w/o a pass. However, most times we will part at the CNN center/Philips Arena parking deck. You'll walk across and through the CNN center but it's pretty easy to get to and normally a lot cheaper.

We have a comp Saturday at the GWCC and I completely forgot to buy a parking pass and they are sold out in both lots near there.
Does anyone have any parking recommendations for the area near the GWCC?
I've tried to do some searching but am not really sure how far everything is or how safe/good the lots are.

Thanks!
I'm such a fan of MARTA I very rarely park that close.
We always hit the station right off 285 coming up I-20 west and it takes us straight there. So much better than dealing with traffic.

I'm such a fan of MARTA I very rarely park that close.
We always hit the station right off 285 coming up I-20 west and it takes us straight there. So much better than dealing with traffic.
I had asked CP if she wanted to try marta and she said no. (She's decided she's not a fan even though we take it all the time!) We come in from 85 so we'd have to change at the 5 points station anyway. And cost wise it's cheaper to park than to ride if you have more than 2 people..
Last year at CS Nationals, it wasn't too bad for us until leaving the second day. We usually come in pretty early and we're staying later so I'm not as worried about it.

I had asked CP if she wanted to try marta and she said no. (She's decided she's not a fan even though we take it all the time!) We come in from 85 so we'd have to change at the 5 points station anyway. And cost wise it's cheaper to park than to ride if you have more than 2 people..
Last year at CS Nationals, it wasn't too bad for us until leaving the second day. We usually come in pretty early and we're staying later so I'm not as worried about it.
Our gym charters busses for the team's for CS Nationals.Parents can also buy seats.
They pick us up and drop us off door to door and drive us back to the gym Sunday.
It is seriously awesome.

Back