All-Star Get This!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 26, 2010
I have a niece who cheers for a small gym in Alabama. She was put on a level 3 Jr team. Now they are putting her on a Level 1 Jr team. If she doesn't stay they are suing her. They called me today and I have given them the number to the USASF, she is too old for any jr level team. She is Sr age by 3 months. This is what kills me. This owner constantly does this.

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

Well since you have proof of age it's no fun if you don't tell us who it is.. :)

Just kidding I guess if you wanted to say what gym it was then you would lol

Btw, we are in Texas but went to WSA New Orleans this year and I got to see your gym at that time in person. I had never heard of them till then but they were fun to watch and very nice parents!

We are from Stars Vipers I don't know if you recall who we were but we were there!

they're suing? did you sign a contract prior to team placements that said that would be the consequence of quitting (not that suing someone for quitting a youth/amateur/pay-to-play sport would hold up in court, but still)? if there was no contract/agreement, i would run out of that gym as fast as my legs could take me.

Well since you have proof of age it's no fun if you don't tell us who it is.. :)

Btw, we are in Texas but went to WSA New Orleans this year and I got to see your gym at that time in person. I had never heard of them till then but they were fun to watch and very nice parents!

We are from Stars Vipers I don't know if you recall who we were but we were there!
I do! You are amazing. I was the bald guy with the tattoos! Your jr 2 and us were 1 and 2. You guys are great. I hated selling, but Florida called.

they're suing? did you sign a contract prior to team placements that said that would be the consequence of quitting (not that suing someone for quitting a youth/amateur/pay-to-play sport would hold up in court, but still)? if there was no contract/agreement, i would run out of that gym as fast as my legs could take me.
My sis did sign a contract. She doesn't know cheer, when I owned a gym she was with me. This person who regularly crosses the age line and lies about ages, putt niece on an illegal team then changed her to another illegal team. I told my sis when I found out its illegal, she can't be on that team. The "coach" and I use that loosely says she will sue if she doesn't do the "illegal" team.

They were there too! Bzzzzzz

They were there too! Bzzzzzz

Hmmm I know we were against y'all in youth 2 and junior 2 so was this team in either of those divisions with us? I may be able to make a guess.. (I won't post my guess but I'm just curious)

That would be interesting to read. I've never seen a contract for cheer, or any youth sport for that matter.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Hmmm I know we were against y'all in youth 2 and junior 2 so was this team in either of those divisions with us? I may be able to make a guess.. (I won't post my guess but I'm just curious)
They were in lower divisions and a level 2 youth large also.

They were in lower divisions and a level 2 youth large also.

I got it!

Well all I can say is that is a shame.
It makes you wonder did they do it in years past? Probably.

I will say that comp wouldn't care if they did. A level 4 team at that comp cheated and had senior kids on a junior team. It was verified by WSA so they just moved them to the senior division after the fact and still let them win. Like why not disqualify them!
Ahh sorry for getting off track lol

Back