All-Star Get This!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I got it!

Well all I can say is that is a shame.
It makes you wonder did they do it in years past? Probably.

I will say that comp wouldn't care if they did. A level 4 team at that comp cheated and had senior kids on a junior team. It was verified by WSA so they just moved them to the senior division after the fact and still let them win. Like why not disqualify them!
Ahh sorry for getting off track lol
This is where I think the USASF mandates photo id's for kids. With a database. Make all events go off of their records. Make each athlete have a picture I D to compete. This stops.

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

Yes, it was signed with the idea of putting her on jr level 3.

I'm confused about a couple of things.

If it was signed with the idea of them putting her on an illegal team, why are they upset now?

Obviously, I'm kidding, but I don't understand the real anger at this point. Or did they not understand initially?

And what kind of case is the gym going to have?

"Your honor, you need to enforce this contract so we can break the rules!"

I'm confused about a couple of things.

If it was signed with the idea of them putting her on an illegal team, why are they upset now?

Obviously, I'm kidding, but I don't understand the real anger at this point. Or did they not understand initially?

And what kind of case is the gym going to have?

"Your honor, you need to enforce this contract so we can break the rules!"
To be honest my sis in law has absolutely no clue on rules. She could care less about levels. It's just one of those I trust the gym. It's just befuddling to me that a) they put her on an illegal team b) moved her to another illegal team c) contracted them to an illegal team and now gonna sue now that parent found out it was illegal.

Wtf are you kidding me?!!! Bullspit!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Yep! They had 7 youth on that mini team. It was a small town. Unfortunately the only way to do anything is pay the fee to argue it. Then if they have a fake or error birth cert. nothing can be done.

Yep! They had 7 youth on that mini team. It was a small town. Unfortunately the only way to do anything is pay the fee to argue it. Then if they have a fake or error birth cert. nothing can be done.

Grrrr. Cupieqt is HOT right now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back