Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
Lets start back the old thread where each user would name what gym they cheered at and anything else you wanted to - Its fun to see how many people come on here from all around the world

im jay i cheer for xtreme cheer ct and im stupid because i didnt know everyone had to make new accounts haha

Im Sierra! I cheer for East Celebrity Elite [Former Celebrity] I cheer at the CT gym, im origionally from the NH gym though, I was on Small Coed last year <3 but this year Im on famee <3 Im also on NCA staff :) um i think thats it! haha

My name is Lindsey Hokenson (add me on facebook :) )
I cheer for Core Athletix in Rochester, NY.
I'm a freshman in college and I hate thinking about this being my last year cheering. It makes me cry :(

I'm Anthony!!! :D I cheer for Twist and Shout Sm. Coed and Oklahoma State Lrg. Coed this year, but I cheered at Cheer Texas before. I like to think I'm really nice lol I love playing around with graphics/photo edits so let me know if you need something done and I'll try to get it done.

hey folks my name is Matt im from Houston Texas Former member of University cheer Airforce...i currently attend the university of houston were i am on the small coed team. I have been cheering for 13 years now and its basically my only passion...i used to be on NCA staff but thats a different story...i wish i could get a degree in cheerleading but obviously not gunna happen LOL im majoring in education to be a journalism team and a cheer coach :)

crazycheerboy08 said:
hey folks my name is Matt im from Houston Texas Former member of University cheer Airforce...i currently attend the university of houston were i am on the small coed team. I have been cheering for 13 years now and its basically my only passion...i used to be on NCA staff but thats a different story...i wish i could get a degree in cheerleading but obviously not gunna happen LOL im majoring in education to be a journalism team and a cheer coach :)

You and me both :( Best career ever!

HI! im JERAH. . . ahm. . .from the PHILIPPINES. . . i bliv i was born to see CHEER around me. . . lol. . . anywei. . . Cheer Athletics Wildcats video in youtube from 2007 was my first connection to the Allstar Cheerleading world. after watching it, i just made my way to researching videos. . . and then landed into trading music. im a coach here in our place but not really known in the country [been coaching for 5 years now]. but i bliv cheerleading isnt about being famous, its a sport and it comes with passion. i enjoy being in an environment surrounded with cheerleaders and everyone who loves the sport [even just ONLINE] . . .hehe. . . i love doing cheer mixes and graphics so if u need anything, u cud pm me or something. im still willing to learn more bcoz i know i have a lot to learn. i hope no one treats me differently here. i had a trauma of being left alone just bcoz im from the Philippines. heheeh. . .

I'm Katie from Columbia, SC. I'm a freshman and the University of South Carolina. I cheered at ACX out of Columbia and a few smaller gyms around the Myrtle Beach area when I lived there. I also cheered Varsity at my high school. Woo. haha

I took my senior year off allstars so for last season and this one I suppose I'm just a cheer stalker. Or retired cheerleader. Whichever term you prefer =) I would love to get back into cheering and maybe cheer on an open team at some point but for right now I'm happy just supporting everyone else.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Im Gregory Williams.. I own Cheer Tennessee www.CheerTennessee.com.. used to coach at Premier Cats (pumas,prowlers,jags,bearcats and cougars) also used to cheer for Top Gun Large Coed 04-05! I do choreography aswell in the US and Sweden.. Im a Realtor also for Reliant Realty in Nashville used to be with Re/Max and Exit. Im 22 years old and have been in Competitive Gymnastics and Cheerleading since I was 7.

im cody. this was going to be my first year at cheer extreme, but i got mono so couldn't get added in time and i couldnt play football either. i just chill at the gym and stunt/tumble to get ready for next year. the people at the gym are awesome and its an awesome family...and it was really weird seeing maddie and erica in person everyday and not on a 2by2 video lol

Back