Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm Jenn :) I have cheered for Brandon Senior Black since 07-08! This year is my last year and it's kinda real sad :(. I'm on NCA staff (woo woo southeast!) & I also coach at brandon! :)

Jerome Program director at Cheer Dynamics NC. I will summarize and say that I have been in allstar cheerleading since 1992

Hey - I'm Rachel and I am from England.

I have been cheering since 2005 when I was at University in Liverpool. I now coach a Snr All Girl Lvl 3 team called Hull Honeys (we cheered for our local basketball team the Wasps for a while and the name stuck!).

Cheering over here is very different from the US. I was lucky enough to attend UCA camp at Texas Tech in 2008 and visited both Cheer Athletics and Pro Spirit gyms. I was amazed by them. We train in a dance studio at a gym and have to stunt on thin mat like you use for gym as school. We make the best of what we have and I am lucky to have 23 fantastic girls who are incredibly dedicated to being the best that they can be.

I am excited for the team to make their debut in March at ICC Nationals and look forward to our first competitive season.

I'm Joy from Canada! I am 31 years old, and I have been involved in cheerleading since 7th grade.... I actually didn't make my middle school team the first year I tried out because I wasnt popular enough haha!!! I coached high school for 7 years, then coached the all star team at a local gymnastics club for 1.5 years, then left and went on my own! I own my own gym now, East Coast Spirit, and we are in our 5th season. (The gym will have its 5th birthday just 6 days after my youngest son turns 5!!! Yes,,, I opened a gym 9 months pregnant lolol) This fall, I took over another program in a city about an hr away so I now have two locations that I run myself, and a sister location in another province that a friend of mine runs. I never ever intended on running a huge program, or getting into multiple locations or this being as huge as it has become.... I just wanted kids to have the chance to cheer at affordable prices and be able to travel and experiece more then a school team could give... and things kinda snowballed!! haha We have been to worlds once in 2007, won Canadian Naitonals last May, have one of our athletes on Team Canada this year and things jsut keep getting better and better!

People on the board always think I am a cheer mom because my name is spiritmama on here... spirit for my gym, mama for my 2 sons! :)

Love reading about everyone!

i'm CHRISSAY =] lol

i cheer for american elite, large limited coed 5 =]

oh, and i am NOT 12. just sayin.

Let me just start off by saying how awesome it is to have so many different countries represented on this board!!!

My name is Susan and I have two girls who cheer for Twist & Shout in Oklahoma. One is on Junior 5 and the other is on Youth 3. I also coach and manage our 2nd location in a neighboring city. I am very opinionated and forward about things so I apologize in advance if I offend anyone! :)

Hey everyone, I'm Lauren. I cheer for Twisters Elite in Illinois. This is my 3rd season doing all-star cheerleading and my 4th season for all-star dancing.

I'm Dexter. I coach at Midwest Cheer Elite. I coach Large Jr Coed 5, Sr Coed 4 and Small Sr 5. I do choreography at my gym and other gyms around the country. This is my 5th official season coaching.

Joanne Bednar, Stingrays mamma to Hailey on Jr 5 (Green). This is her 6th season of cheer. I own Mixtreme Cheer Beats and have mixed music for 5 seasons. I am on the USASF Parents Action Committee as well.

I'm Connie. My daughter cheers at Midwest Cheer Elite. This is her 5th season of cheer. It's our first year at Midwest and we love it!

My name is Kristan, but in the gym I'm known as KJ. I cheer for Step 1 Allstars in Columbus, Ohio. This is my 4th season but I've been there for a little over 5 years. I'm 18. :hellokitty:

Im kyle. I cheer on TNT allstars. I'm on large limited this year and this will b my second year cheering. I've been tumbling for about 3 years but the first year was on grass and stuff. I am currently a junior in high school and will be cheering 2 years after high school ( yay me:) ).

Back