Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Umm...I'm Kristen 'Sass' Carbone. No, it's not really my middle name (although it is on facebook :viking: ), and yes people actually call me that in public. I'm no longer cheering (I cheered at HS and on an Open team last year), I'm a college student at Pace University in NYC where I'm an acting major. Yes, that really is my major. No, I don't know what I want to do. And if I have anything to say about it, I WILL NOT be a waitress (not that there's anything wrong with that) so keep those jokes to yourself thanks. :peace:

Yes, I do play nice with other children. On occasion.. :turkey:

Hi everyone! My name is Kayla and I'm 20 years old. I work for HotCheer Allstars coaching the mini and youth team. Since coaching cheer can't be my full time job.. I'm going to school for elementary and special education.

My name's Christine, I am from South Jersey. I cheered from age 6-17 and took 7 years off. I reentered the cheer world in the 08-09 season on an Open Coed team for a small gym in Philly. I am currently homeless (without a gym), but am attending the SJS All Girl meeting tomorrow, and would love a chance to say I belong to the SJS family. I finally get to start college in January, and work full time, so my life is about to get a little crazy, but doing all the things I love will keep me grounded.

I'm Brianna Dunn :)
I cheer for LCI Blue Devils
I coach a mini team and help with the special needs team.
I live in PA and I'm a Senior in High School

Hey guys, my name is T.J. and I proudly coach at Tribe Cheer in Oklahoma City, OK.

I'm new to the state of Oklahoma, I came to Tribe mid-season last year literally 2 weeks before NCA. I was presented with a wonderful opportunity and jumped at the chance to pursue the goals I've set for myself. I previously was a part-owner of Cheer Fusion in Wichita, KS and am very proud of everything I accomplished there, getting that program off the ground. They are an up and coming program, and I hope great things for them in the future. At Tribe I coach 3 amazing teams and am blessed with the privilege to work with the most talented athletes I've ever had to work with. I am so excited at the challenge of working in the very competitive state of Oklahoma for hopefully many years to come.

Finally I draw my inspiration from Spirit of Texas and The Stingray All-stars. I'm looking forward to meeting so many of you in person this season and to put a face with the posts !

My name is Kaila (pronounced like Kayla) & I'm almost 20. I cheered for a few programs in northern California that aren't around anymore :( So now I guess I just lurk the boards and my friends facebooks to get my cheer fix :) I'm a sophomore in college majoring in psych/social work. I also spend too much money at Target and Trader Joes :)

I'm Risa and I cheer for Maryland Twisters Reign. I'm a freshman in college in the medical technology major and have had knee surgery on both knees.

brittany from xtreme cheer ct :) find me on facebook brittany victoria! i cheered on my high school varsity team. well we only had varsity. and i was the only one who had tumbling lmao. so that says alot

jaybaybay said:
im jay i cheer for xtreme cheer ct and im stupid because i didnt know everyone had to make new accounts haha

I'm Josh. I cheer for Maryland Twisters Black Ice. Last season i helped coaching tumbling for East Coast Nitros Lrg lvl 3 and Sm Sr 5. The year before that I was on South Jersey Storm large coed.

My name is Allie. I'm 20 yrs old & a sophomore in college. I'm majoring in Nursing. I cheered for American Allstars out of Jax, FL for 7 yrs and cheered in HS. I now coach one of the local high schools here in Jacksonville. :)

My name is Lauren :)
I cheer for All Star Legacy-Manassas Senior Coed 4. I am currently a senior in high school. I have been cheerleading (highschool/allstar) forever and I plan to pursue cheer in my future!

Hi everyone! My name is Caleigh and I coach at HotCheer AllStars in Elizabeth, PA. I am the head coach of the Junior 2, Senior 2, Senior 3, and Senior 4 teams, and an assistant coach on our Small Senior 5. I also maintain our website and do all of our graphic designs (TShirts, etc). When I'm not at the gym, I work full time as a Senior Computer Engineer in Cranberry, PA.

Back