Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cheer for my high school basketball team. I'm not an All-Star cheerleader...yet. I tumbling and will soon cheer at Capital Elite All-Stars. I started cheer in 1st grade and have done it ever since (minus 6th grade). I'm a sophomore now.

Hello! I cheer in Australia, and also coach a couple of high school squads. :) This is my 8th year cheering! I also attend university in my spare time ;)

I'm Kaleigh and I cheer for Florida Top Dog All-Stars Large Sr. Coed 3 team :D
Oh and I'm bummed that this season is just about over! Ha

My CP is six years old and this is the end of her third season as a mini. She cheers for the Bluegrass Cheer Mustangz mini L2. Cheer has been awesome - we've had a lot of fun and made some great friends! :)

Im Carol!
I cheer for USA Wildcats in CT and im 14 years old and i have been cheering scince i was 6:) i love meeting new people and i would love to trade shirts or sports bras:) PM mee

HiI am Lindsey and I cheer for KC Cheer in Lenexa, Kansas :) This past season I was on Junior Coed level 5 for half the season since I switched in the middle of the season!

I'm Andrea. I cheered for 10 years through jr high, high school, college and all-stars. I have coached since I was 15 when I started helping my younger cousin and all her friends get ready for their tryouts (not to mention my own friends). I am now 32 and I am the head coach and director of the program I started (after the gym I was the head coach/director for closed in 2007 due to mis-management by the owners). I am in love with my program because it's the best thing I've done in my whole life and I do believe that even if my teams are never "well known" amongst the thousands of cheer fans nationwide, we are and will continue to be known in our area as a quality program and that makes me happy :cheering:

My name is Shelby. Im 14 and im from the united states. i live in Ohio and cheer for Champion allstars <3 This is my 8th year of Allstar cheerleading!!!

Latest posts

Back