Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm Chris Luna (FB me or Twitter :))
I cheer for Apex Cheer (former Storm Cheer) SR. Coed 5, I'm doing one more year after high school then hoping to go cheer for Oklahoma State or SFA!!

I'm Lewis from the UK. I cheer for Unity Allstars Black (SOC6) and just got back from my third consecutive Worlds, which means I'm still getting over the jet lag. Long-time reader of the boards, decided to register because the British forum is abysmal. Good to meet you all!

My name is Lee aka Crimson, I'm a hip hop emcee/producer! I was introduced to the world of cheerleading by PhatChat and the Slapfire team, and couldn't be more excited to be a part of it! My biggest strength is writing voice overs/lyrics; however I'll be producing a number of mixes this upcoming season as well! I look forward to making an impact in this industry through my talents in music and my positive attitude. Most importantly I look forward to connecting with our customers and satisfying their music needs! My voice overs can be heard on a number of mixes at www.slapfire.com or if you would like to check out my hip hop music simply go to www.crimsonmuzik.com! (all of my personal tracks are clean and postive so parents, there is no need to worry)
Look forward to connecting with everyone! Find me in the music forum primarily, or message me directly!

My name is Lee aka Crimson, I'm a hip hop emcee/producer! I was introduced to the world of cheerleading by PhatChat and the Slapfire team, and couldn't be more excited to be a part of it! My biggest strength is writing voice overs/lyrics; however I'll be producing a number of mixes this upcoming season as well! I look forward to making an impact in this industry through my talents in music and my positive attitude. Most importantly I look forward to connecting with our customers and satisfying their music needs! My voice overs can be heard on a number of mixes at www.slapfire.com or if you would like to check out my hip hop music simply go to www.crimsonmuzik.com! (all of my personal tracks are clean and postive so parents, there is no need to worry)
Look forward to connecting with everyone! Find me in the music forum primarily, or message me directly!

Welcome aboard!

Coach Albany High School in Albany NY and Also on Open Co-ed 6 Severe at Triple Threat All Stars :) 3*T!

Hi jerah. I'm from the philippines too. 4 or 5 years ago, the first vid i have seen was maryland twisters f5 way back 2005 and I fell in love with it. I'm not a cheerleader, but i'm one big allstar/college/asian cheerleading enthusiast and geek. I used to collect music

Hi! :) I'm from the Philippines too! :) I don't cheer, because we don't have all-stars...or REC. :/ And our school cheer is idk. I'm a huuuuge fan of all-stars and I'm waiting for the day someone thinks of opening an all-star gym here. :D

Hey I'm Audrey-
I cheer for liberty allstars and I'm proudly entering my fifth year wearing my red white and blue.
I don't have my backhandspring yet but I'm SUPER close to it!
I cheered for a junior level one team my first year with liberty and we didn't do very well. Next year I was on a youth level two team which was beast! Year after that was senior level three which was SOO fun! This year I was on a junior level one team.
My name on here kind of says it all.
I'm a beast of a backspot, I don't let my fliers hit the ground!
Love reading about everyone!

Hey I'm Audrey-
I cheer for liberty allstars and I'm proudly entering my fifth year wearing my red white and blue.
I don't have my backhandspring yet but I'm SUPER close to it!
I cheered for a junior level one team my first year with liberty and we didn't do very well. Next year I was on a youth level two team which was beast! Year after that was senior level three which was SOO fun! This year I was on a junior level one team.
My name on here kind of says it all.
I'm a beast of a backspot, I don't let my fliers hit the ground!
Love reading about everyone!
In the gym I'm known as Auj

Back