Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One more thing! I was orginally xoxlibertyallstarsxox but I forgot my password lol. I'm fourteen and probably wouldn't have become as confident after being bullied if it weren't for cheer

HI! I'm Jason. I'm also from the Philippines. I'm a 'huge' cheer fan. Watching GA's routine from worlds '06 made me want to see more of All-Star cheerleading :D

Hey I'm Audrey-
I cheer for liberty allstars and I'm proudly entering my fifth year wearing my red white and blue.
I don't have my backhandspring yet but I'm SUPER close to it!
I cheered for a junior level one team my first year with liberty and we didn't do very well. Next year I was on a youth level two team which was beast! Year after that was senior level three which was SOO fun! This year I was on a junior level one team.
My name on here kind of says it all.
I'm a beast of a backspot, I don't let my fliers hit the ground!
Love reading about everyone!

hiii, we're pretty much twins ;) yay for beast backspots that can almost tumble!

Hi I'm Elise I cheer at USA Wildcats, this is my third year there and my 7th year of allstar cheerleading. I don't have any tumbling. I'm thirteeen. My first year of cheer i was on a youth level where we just went to local comps, the next year I was on mini level 1 we won national champions and that was when i fell in love, we went to disney world and got 4th out of 5, next year I was on junior 1 and we got last every comp, then next year i was on junior 1 we were amazing we won 1st alot except in florida we placed 3rd out of 5th, my last year on the team was a bad season again before i switched to USA wildcats, my first year there i was on youth 1 and my passion for cheer came back when we placed 4 out of 23 at VB US finals, last year we placed well at every comp and got 2nd in the country for US Finals.

I'm Ashlen :)
I've cheered since I was four, I cheered rec from 2000-2009, I did all-stars for one year in 2004. I did JV high school my sophomore year (2010/11). Currently I coach a group fo 13/14 year old girls at the rec team i've called home since 2001<3
I'm "classified" as a level 5 flyer, but level 2 tumbler since my back & wrist injury in 2007.
I loooove cheer & will definitely be going back to high school cheer for my senior year & hopefully back to all-stars at either Cheer Express, Top Dog or Brandon<3

Lets start back the old thread where each user would name what gym they cheered at and anything else you wanted to - Its fun to see how many people come on here from all around the world
my names alexa! Im a former, 7 year CEA cheerleader. I am now in my 2nd season with Carolina Spirit Athletics :)

Im Jazmine, from Hotcheer Allstars outside of Pittsburgh PA. Ive been competitng since the forth grade, mostly local competitions against different catholic schools around Pittsburgh. I started all-star in 2000. Hotcheer's first year was in 2000, and was a team of about 20 girls. It was an invitational team at first, and there were girls my age, (i was 12) as well as high school girls. As the years went by, Hotcheer began to grow. We now have 11 teams =) HC is my family! I love the gym and the people there so much. Im on the Open Level 4 team now, and i love it! So glad that they made this team, i get to come out of cheertirement and perform again! Im 23, and ill never get tired of cheerleading =)

Hi ...Im Tawne and Im a cheer-a-holic...:) (sry guys...couldn't resist!) I love this thread though...cool interesting stories..:)

Hi, I'm Sammie!! I'm from Northern Virginia, but I am currently a junior at West Virginia University. I started cheering when I was 11, I cheered in middle school and high school. I took a 2 year break and came back this year and I am on HotCheer Allstars Open 4 team and I love it!!! This is my first year doing allstars and I am having a lot of fun getting back into cheer. :)

Well this is supremely embarassing. Me and my friend shared an account for a little bit(I know, oldest excuse in the book..yet true.) when this board started/end of the pro x boards. We were like 13, of course we did. She wrote her bio in this thread..not me. So if there is any tidbits about cheering at a large gym, or having a double full, or having a worlds medal..just know that in fact was not this guy. I was not that good. She was though! No lies.

Back