Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm Marly (previously thatsnotmynamexx). Retired cheerleader (Top Gun, Miami Elite, Encore, All Star Legacy). Devoted Cheer Extreme Fan.

Hey :)
Im Nina im 19 years old and I currently live in germany. I will move to the Northern Virginia Area in december.. If someone knows a competitive adult cheer team that is close to fairfax, VA I would be very very happy to talk to you!! I have been a coed flyer so far since Im a little tall for an all-girl flyer. Im 170cm. Please PM me with any advice on how to find an affordable competitive team that would still take me in december!!

Thank you :)

I'm pretty sure I already said something on this thread ages ago...oh well. :)
I'm Alexa & I'm 16. I live in NC & am going into my 10th year of allstar. I cheered for 7 years for Cheer Extreme. Now I'm in my 3rd season with Carolina Spirit Athletics.
and I love the fierceboard :D

I posted almost a year ago, but wow, so much has changed since then. I'm Angela. I cheer at East Coast Nitros at gym 1 on Senior 3! This is my 5th year of cheerleading. I cheered 2 years on school and these recent 3 have been all star. and just a little note for newbies: be smart about what you post of it will be catastrophic. You're welcome in advance and Happy Fierceboarding :)

I'm Ryleigh! I'm 16 and i cheer for Hardin Valley Academy. This is my 3rd year on Varsity! I've done all-star my whole life-since i was 4- but stopped my freshman year due to time. I cheered for Premier Sharks:)

HI! Im Jennifer. I used to cheer for Twister Cheer Company.. a small gym in a small town lol. I also used to cheer at my high school (freshman, Jv and 2 years of varsity. im currently a junior at Sam Houston State University and i havent cheered in 3 years. im hoping i can make the squad next year!

Hello I am from NC and my daughter cheers at CEA . She has been cheering for 7 years now and starting her eighth . She is now 12 and finally Worlds eligible :)

I'm Shawna in Florida. I coach Pop Warner cheer here in my community. We are always looking for ways to better ourselves as coaches and help our cheerleaders to get where they want to be. I am hoping I will get some great pointers here on this board.

Lets start back the old thread where each user would name what gym they cheered at and anything else you wanted to - Its fun to see how many people come on here from all around the world
My daughter cheers for TNT Allstars in Lindon, Utah on Explosion their all girls small level 5 team. Awesome gym....Awesome coaches!!!!!!! She also cheers at Mountain View High School in Orem, Utah for the same coach:)

I'm having a ball reading the earlier pages of this thread. Seeing how many old-heads were on here 3 + years ago and how things have changed in their lives...or not :)

I'm Kelli, I coach rec youth cheer in the Chicagoland area. I cheered from third grade all the way up into high school and have been coaching Rec in one way or another for ten years or so. I stage manage/do sound/do lighting at a theater and direct a Jumbo-tron for football, hockey, and soccer at a sporting arena for a living.

I'm Kim and I'm a coach for Starlets Cheerleading in Australia. I cheered on the open international coed 5 team that competed at worlds in 2011, it was an amazing experience, but I've retired from competing now.

Back