Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter (Krysten) is on Orlando All stars sm Sr 5. :cheer: She is 14, and a freshman in High School. This is her 7th year doing cheer. She started in gymnastics at age 2 - then switched to cheer at age 7, and cheer has become her passion. I (Tracy) :hello: am a nurse at an Elementary School. I also have 2 boys aged 13 and 17 - my 13 year old plays competitive soccer, so I stay busy :lol:

Hey everyone!
I'm Nika from Slovenia. This is my 4th year cheering. I cheer for gym in Slovenia Twist.
And I looove trading shirts ;)

Hey guys, I'm Korey and the last uniform I wore was that of Just Cheer Allstars in Fairfield, NJ for the '06-'07 season (Sr. Coed 4). I'm a jr at Dartmouth College in NH studying biology, neuroscience, and spanish, but I'm also premed so I don't have time to commute to an open team, however I'm still a die hard fan and love watching routines on youtube/ varsity wired and keeping up with info from the cheerworld via this blog! =)

Hi i'm Jerell Owens im a junior in college at IPFW i cheered for Elkhart Cheer Stars(RIP) in elkhart,IN i am currently an Alternate on the open coed team at ICE all-stars

HIII !!! Im Veronica, a mom of 3 girls (ages 2,9 and 10). I am a supervising social worker and live in NJ. My girls cheer for Comet All Stars, Yth 2, Sr 2 and the baby just joined Tinys....

My names Joe!
I go to IPFW, going for dentistry.
I cheer on TCA-Noblesvilles International Coed 5 Team!
I Coach TCA Fort Waynes Small Senior 4!
And Me And My Best Friend Kaley- Hand Made TCA's Small Coed 5(BURN) Team 2 years ago, and took it to worlds :) and i competed with BURN for 2 years.

I am D S. I never cheered but was a competitve gymnast and gymnastic judge for a few years. I played about every other sport but basketball. I am the ecstatic full time Head Tumbling Coach at All Star 1 in Egg Harbor Township NJ since October 2009. Former Tumbling Instructor and Director at Elite Cheer and Dance in Raleigh from 2004 - 2009 with brief leave for 5 months in 2007. Prior to that I coached recreational and competitve gymnasts at all levels from 1979 to 2003. My goal was to run my own gymnastic program by age 30 and I was blessed to do it at 25. :dancingbanana:

I'm LeeLee. I coach a large senior 3 (Senior Red) and small senior 4 (Silver) at USA Wildcats in Connecticut. I have been coaching here for about 8 or 9 years. I have been a cheer coach for 19 years (previously coaching high school, middle school & pop warner).
During the day i am an office manager in a catholic church.
I have 3 kids - my 23 year old coaches with me & my 17 year old is on our senior 3 team.

Im ally and i cheer for Pittsburgh Poison Senior 3. I've been cheering for nine years, and cant get enough! Hope to meet some fierceboarders this year! :)

hi everyone! im alexa mina and i cheer for core athletix senior limited coed 5. ive been cheering since 1st grade and this is my 5th year of allstar cheerleading :)

My name is Marquita and my 9 yr old daughter cheers at Maryland Twisters ...She is in her 1st year @ Twisters and prior to that spent 2 years at NJ Spirit Explosion and 1 year at a small gym in Philly.....

Hey! I'm Cara. I used to cheer for World Cup and a small team outside of Philly, but now I just cheer for my highschool although I'm out for the season which stinks because I'm a senior but that's alright:)

megan.
past: az power xtreme small senior 5/desert storm elite large senior 5/GT Black
now: University of Louisville Small Coed/All Girl and GymTyme Small Limited Coed 5(Platinum)

Back