Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi im jarid im a freshman in college and i cheer for twist and shout sr coed :)

Im tj and i cheer for maryland twisters reign :)

Im very nice outgoing and upbeat. Lets talk :)

I'm Tayler I cheer for Clemson University in South Carolina and compete Small Coed with them and I also cheer on Rockstars Int all girl 5 "Killers". I'm also a 3rd year on UCA staff.

I'm Jess and i cheer For Illinois Cheer Company. This is my 11th year All-Star Cheering. Freshman in college and im 18 years young :)

I'm Amanda Perryman (facebook me ! haha)
I cheer for Legacy Xtreme Small Junior 5 and help coach the Tiny Cats ! And I just recently joined our Small Senior 3 because they needed another person . :)
I'm a freshman in high school and I will be 15 on Sunday !!

Edit- And this is my 4th year cheering all-stars and I've been with my gym for all 4 years it has been open !

my name is brittany :)
i have been on maryland marlins tsunami for two years
we were small senior but this year we decided to go large :clapping: im happy with the decision! this year has been so much fun ALREADY i love my team :)

My name is Caitlin. I am on the all-girl team here at Coastal Carolina University. I cheered at small gyms for about 5 seasons until I started high school and finally convinced my parents to make the hike up to Maryland Twisters. I was on Reign for one season, and then moved up to F5 for my last 3 years :hello:

Hey guys I'm brock. I am 19 years old. I am from south carolina and cheer for rockstar cheer! I am on senior open 5, and the alternate guy on small limited coed 5. Feel free to chat :)

I'm Jason, and I have an 8yr old daughter in her 4th season of cheer at a small gym in Oklahoma. I didn't care for the sport at first, but after the first nationals we went to I was hooked. My wife is lilcheergirlmom from the previous board, I'm sure she will get around to registering on the new board soon.

I'll buy your lunch at NCA's if your the first to guess what my username means. Hint: it is not related to cheer, and has a military reference.

f16cc028 said:
I'm Jason, and I have an 8yr old daughter in her 4th season of cheer at a small gym in Oklahoma. I didn't care for the sport at first, but after the first nationals we went to I was hooked. My wife is lilcheergirlmom from the previous board, I'm sure she will get around to registering on the new board soon.

I'll buy your lunch at NCA's if your the first to guess what my username means. Hint: it is not related to cheer, and has a military reference.

The F-16 Fighting Falcon is all I can get out of the name!

Back