Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hiiii I'm Phyllis..previously phyll17 on the old board..just wanted to change it up.
anywho..im a retired cheerleader of 15 years. started rec then did allstars for 6 and varsity all 4 years at my high school. i cheered for 3 years at my college. Widener University (right outside philly) took one year off for all star to be a super super senior. and now i coach at widener..and i have a sick obsession with cheerleading..thats why im on here :)

Hi, I'm Kate. My daughter Anna is 9 years old and is in her 6th season of cheer this year. She cheers for Indiana Ultimate and is on their large youth 3 and small Junior 4 teams. I was never a cheerleader, but I LOVE this sport. I don't post much, but I love coming here to find the scoop on everything.

xCoastalCheer said:
f16cc028 said:
I'm Jason, and I have an 8yr old daughter in her 4th season of cheer at a small gym in Oklahoma. I didn't care for the sport at first, but after the first nationals we went to I was hooked. My wife is lilcheergirlmom from the previous board, I'm sure she will get around to registering on the new board soon.

I'll buy your lunch at NCA's if your the first to guess what my username means. Hint: it is not related to cheer, and has a military reference.

The F-16 Fighting Falcon is all I can get out of the name!

You're on the right track...

Im Meredith! (i was xjustcheerx on the old fierceboard, but forgot my password :) )
I am currently just cheering for my HS right now, but will be returning to CEA next season after a unwanted 2-year break.

f16cc028 said:
xCoastalCheer said:
f16cc028 said:
I'm Jason, and I have an 8yr old daughter in her 4th season of cheer at a small gym in Oklahoma. I didn't care for the sport at first, but after the first nationals we went to I was hooked. My wife is lilcheergirlmom from the previous board, I'm sure she will get around to registering on the new board soon.

I'll buy your lunch at NCA's if your the first to guess what my username means. Hint: it is not related to cheer, and has a military reference.

The F-16 Fighting Falcon is all I can get out of the name!

You're on the right track...

Are/were you a systems engineer in the military? and worked on F-16's?

Greetings Earthlings! My name is Chelsea and I just turned 17 earlier this month. While my first love is Pittsburgh Superstars, I try to be nice and rep everyone around the Burgh. My next love is Cheer Extreme Senior Elite. Particularly Maddie. She's my favorite. But don't worry, I'm not one of those crazy people that make videos of her and put them on youtube. That's just a little too far out of my "normal" zone. :lol: But, anyway, I'm pretty nice to everyone on the boards. I normally won't hold anything you say against you, no matter how mean or stupid. I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they're nice on the inside. I'm also an official member of the grammar police. I live to serve and correct. :supersmiley:

i'm julie! :) i cheer for twisters elite hurricanes large ltd coed 5. this is my 8th year cheering, and i am a senior in high school. next year i will be going to the university of missouri and will cheer at capital city cheer in missouri as well! i love love love meeting up at competitions and trading shirts. i honestly get along with anyone on any team on any level! cheerleading is my life. (my room is even painted teal for cheer extreme!)

Back