All-Star Getting Called To The Judges Stand...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Is there a better way they can do this, rather than call you up and the entire arena knows somethings up, especially the team thats being called. Now i understand the best solution is to make sure you are doing everything legal, but sometimes things happen..... a grey area, misinterpreting a rule, etc.
But there's gotta be a better way to handle that.....maybe have the gym owners number & text them....i don't know for sure but there has to be something.

Is there a better way they can do this, rather than call you up and the entire arena knows somethings up, especially the team thats being called. Now i understand the best solution is to make sure you are doing everything legal, but sometimes things happen..... a grey area, misinterpreting a rule, etc.
But there's gotta be a better way to handle that.....maybe have the gym owners number & text them....i don't know for sure but there has to be something.
Yeah 'cause that's gotta be awkward. Even if it turns out ok, everyone starts assuming things and that's how rumors get started..

At registration, a coach should leave at least one contact number for the gym, maybe? This could be used for many different things and EPs could use it to their advantage (text reminders for warmups, scoresheets are ready, awards coming up ect) not sure about the logistics but it might help out somewhat.

At registration, a coach should leave at least one contact number for the gym, maybe? This could be used for many different things and EPs could use it to their advantage (text reminders for warmups, scoresheets are ready, awards coming up ect) not sure about the logistics but it might help out somewhat.

All Star Challenge does this. Or at least they did one year at Return to Atlantis, I believe. It was a great system!

At was at one event in which we held the coach by the music table until they were cleared or told to go to the judges stand because something is being reviewed. Would this work for you?

Call me beep me if you wanna reach me! ;)
KIM POSSIBLE (insert childhood joy and singing of the theme song here)
kimpossible.gif

At was at one event in which we held the coach by the music table until they were cleared or told to go to the judges stand because something is being reviewed. Would this work for you?

only problem with that is if you are having to rush to get your next team going to warm ups

Texting sounds great

Back